Back labour :'(

charlene09

Reaction score
Think im in labour omg the pain!

took 2 paracetamol see if they help if not im getting a hot bath and see if that helps which it normally does if they carry on then i will let you know.

Hope this is it for u ive got menstrual cramps that wont go away so maybe im gettin sympathy pains for u? Bath didnt work for me this time and am gonna take paracetemol x keep us posted x

ooh, kellylou, my midwife said if a bath and two paracetamol dont stop the pain, things r def starting !! x

Ooh lots of labour watches going on! Good luck to both of you, hope things progress!!

Ooh hope this is it for you hun!!! Gives me hope too :-D xxx

fill up a hot water bottle too hun and use that so that where ever you are sitting down or lying down you can use it. Or maybe even some ice depending on what you think helps the most. Good luck hun and also get you oh to rub your back when ever you need him too, make him usefull!!!

God I'm dreading the part where it hurts and doesn't go away! Best of luck girlies! Xx

i had all back labour with my son and its horrid, i feel your pain hun, youll be fine, good luck :) xx

How ru doing hun hope ur ok? Ive managed pretty much a full night sleep for once but woke up with backache x hope things have stareted for u and he is on his way

Oh good luck girls you are sooo brave xx Hope I will be when its comes to it x

Hope this is really it for you, good luck Hun X

He's still there. I shall be having words with him when he finally arrives, he just loves tricking mummy! bless him. no signs what so ever now apart from tonnes of discharge its knocking me sick there is loads of it, any ideas what this could be?

hi hun its probably your show, my show wasnt blood tinged, it was more like really watery clear dischrage and tons of it, i actually thought it was my waters but in hospital was told it was my show, sounds like your getting closer x

:yay: Good signs! Can't believe you're nearly due that has flew by! xx

:yay: Good signs! Can't believe you're nearly due that has flew by! xx

I Know wow i can't believe odrahn is nearly 1 :O omggg you only had him yesterday lol.

Sorry if i spelt hes name wrong :x

It feels like it :lol: You will love it hun, you're so close xx

well i was in hospital on wednesday on CTG because i told my midwife i couldnt feel him move as much, and when i got there she monitored me everything was fine but she gave me a leaflet to fill in to monitor babies movements. and yesterday i only felt 8 today so far ive felt 2!! so could be going back in again tomorrow if he dosen't get a wiggle on

again hun, i wouldnt wait til tomorrow, i would be on the phone right now if youve only felt 2 movements today, you could be in labour and baby could be distressed. My daughters heart slowed down so much during labour that they told me i would need a c section if it didnt pick back up, luckily they managed to stabilize her heart better and i didnt need one. Not trying to scare you but you should phone and explain everything to them, im sure they will want you to go in.

keep us posted hope all is well and he comes soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back