another blimmin labour scare

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
after waking up from a kip earlier i started getting throbbing pains in my back. these intensified to backache with strong waves of pain.
called nhs direct who suggested i call labour ward. they suggested i take painkillers and relax in a hot bath, which i did. bath didnt really help as the pain wad too uncomfortable led down. the painkillers have taken the edge off it but can still feel dull waves of pain grrrr.

does it sound like it maybe early labour? dont really want to go to the hosp tonight as im shattered, so just after advice. can back labour be like this?

oh, and lo hasnt moved as much today, even after a cold drink x

Could be the start hun. Are you timing the pains? xxxxxxxxxx

no hun. the pains have kinda died down but has now also started hurting higher up the back as well. didnt time as the pain seemed constant x

I think I read on here that being on all fours can help with back labour but at gone 2 in the morning that might be a trauma in itself or reminiscent of ttc lol

I take it the OH is snoring his head off so no back rub is likely to be offered?

O hun hope you are ok!! Sorry I've no advice labour will be a suprise to me!
Can you call your midwife? If she could come check you at least you wouldn't have to go hospital straight away? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back