Constant period pain

PinkPunch

Reaction score
For an hour and a half now I've had what feels like constant period pain, not really cramps like I have been getting but more of a constant "ache" at the bottom of my tummy. The tops of my legs are sore too, just like before a period. I'm getting some BH too but they are not the same as the period pains. Dont get me wrong the pain isn't bad enough to take paracetamol or anything - it's just a constant dull ache at this stage.

Does this sound hopeful or will it just tail off like a practise run?! I didn't want to take a bath yet incase they go completely and I'm hindering labour but then maybe it doesn't work like that?

Also, (stupid question alert) what if my waters break in the bath, would I know? (if they are clear)

Waters in bath I suppose when you get out it would just keep on running. And unsure of pains I would say looking.hopeful but you never know good luck lovely x x

Sounds hopeful Hun. I was getting period cramps then lost my plug. I'm still getting them so it's a good sign hun.
I'm really hoping u go into labour before me :D

Sounds hopeful Hun. I was getting period cramps then lost my plug. I'm still getting them so it's a good sign hun.
I'm really hoping u go into labour before me :D

They have been alot stronger today than any other day so far. It's definitely lower down and my back and hips are achey too. At this rate it could be anyone, I hope I don't go overdue.

Oooooh :D

Those signs are fab Hun. Woop woop

For an hour and a half now I've had what feels like constant period pain, not really cramps like I have been getting but more of a constant "ache" at the bottom of my tummy. The tops of my legs are sore too, just like before a period. I'm getting some BH too but they are not the same as the period pains. Dont get me wrong the pain isn't bad enough to take paracetamol or anything - it's just a constant dull ache at this stage.

Does this sound hopeful or will it just tail off like a practise run?! I didn't want to take a bath yet incase they go completely and I'm hindering labour but then maybe it doesn't work like that?

Also, (stupid question alert) what if my waters break in the bath, would I know? (if they are clear)

Hope your period cramps have settled down hun. Sounds dreadful for you.

As far as your stupid question, which by the way is not stupid (only cos I thought and asked MW the same thing!!! lol) although clear, it is often mixed with mucus so you would know, and apparently you feel a 'pop' down there!

Big Hugs x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back