Back from scan!!!!

Mildly

Reaction score
Scan went brilliantly, the sonographer said everything was in perfect working order :cheer:

Therefore without further ado, please meet ...

picture201uu5.jpg

picture202vq5.jpg

our son Oscar Henry :cheer: Yay for team blue! I shall be calling him Oz or Ozzy and OH is going to nickname him OB (after Starwars not Hollyoaks lol) as OH's surname begins with a B. The middle name is the same as our dog's name :lol:

The scan was amazing, he was all asleep when she started looking at him and he was all curled up with his spine across the top. She had to poke him about to try and wake him up and he promptly started crossing his arms and legs in a very shy manner :lol:

When she was looking to try and sex him he did a flash of his bits and she said that they was no mistaking that it was a boy and that his willy was very well formed :rotfl: We saw the four chambers of the heart really clearly and even saw the arteries which cross just as they leave the heart! She said he was very chilled (so he obviously takes after me ;) ), she said that might explain why I hadn't really felt any kicks :D

I'm so pleased, this has been the best day ever and we didn't have to wait around to see the midwife either so we are back in record time :cheer:

Congratulations Mildly! :cheer: Oscar looks like a wee cutie!
Sarah x

Congratulations to you both . Oscar Henry is just a great name. Oscar was in out top 3 if it had been a boy. Glad everything went well.
Love Tracy x :D

Congrats on your beautiful son x love the name

Aww what great pictures!! Congrats on your Team Blue!! x

congratulations on joining team blue, your son looks lovely! :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you all :) I think he's beautiful but I guess I'm biased ;)

The sonographer also said when she was trying to get a glimpse of his bits that normally girls have their hands around their faces in the womb and that boys usually have theirs between their legs which made us laugh :rotfl: He did indeed have his hand between his legs at first :roll: :lol:

:cheer: :cheer:

Yay Mildly.....so glad it all went well for you. That sounds like a brilliant scan and you beautiful little boy seems like he's very content to be in his mummy's tummy. Better hope he doesn't like it that much he never wants to come out... :?

so pleased for you and congrats on getting team blue..... Oscar is a fab name by the way

:hug:

aw congrats on team blue mildly.

your pictures are beautiful. :D

Im glad little man is ok!

doesnt that mean cheri 22 was wrong if i remember correctly :think:

Claire&Jack said:

She was indeed wrong, she said girl! The sonographer said there was no doubt in her mind it was a boy. I'll have to email Cheri22 and let her know ;)

And thanks everyone for your congrats, I can't stop grinning about it :D

Mildly said:
Claire&Jack said:

She was indeed wrong, she said girl! The sonographer said there was no doubt in her mind it was a boy. I'll have to email Cheri22 and let her know ;)

And thanks everyone for your congrats, I can't stop grinning about it :D
aw thought so just wondered, coz she got my conception month wrong too :wink:

She kind of got mine wrong too, she said January for find out, conception or birth and it was only because I purposely waited until the 1st Jan that she got it right :lol:

What gender did she predict for you?

Aww Congratulations hun, that is fab news I am so pleased for you. The piccies are really good too - I bet you are so happy today :cheer: :cheer:

Xxx

Massive congratulations on your baby boy! :hug:

Your pictures are beautiful!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic