Back from scan!!!!

wooooooooooohoooooooooooo Mildly - so happy for you guys...welcome to team blue. your scan sounds lovely...you have beautiful little bundle of joy...

team blue yay yay yay....I think we have equal numbers now in tri 2 for pink and blues?

:dance:

yay! a little boy :D You'll have lots of fun with him hun, boys are great.xx

So pleased to meet little Oscar! He is a cutie!

Cheri22 said boy and August for me so either I am going to have the baby really early ( :shock: I am due Oct 25th) or she is wrong for me too!

I think Cheri22 was wrong for me too. She said boy and January for me and the month I got pregnant I didn't ovulate until 1st Feb (although I was due to ovulate on 31st January!!).

I'm hoping she was wrong with the gender too as I really want a girl.

Thank you everyone :D

Neev, I must be copying you, first the same due date, now the same team :lol:

Lynsey, I hope Cheri22 is wrong for you, August is way to early for your LO to arrive :shakehead: :wink:

Chrissy, I think Cheri must have got us mixed up, I'm having the boy she predicted for you and you are having my girl ;)

Congratulations!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

What a lovely name for your blue bundle! I'm so jealous of your lovely pics and can't wait for my next scan!!

Yayyy!! Get yourself off out to buy lots of blue things now!!

It's funny what you said the MW said about girls having their hands near their faces and boys in the typical place! I hope it's true as I'm wishing like mad for a little pink bundle and baby has had their hands on their face or head for last 2 scans!

C xxx

Yay congratulations - another member of team BLUE!! X X

Congratulations and glad to have you join me in team blue!!xxx

Awww bless you for being so cute and excited :hug: I'm so glad your scan went well, Oscar is adorable :) And might I say, fab name :cheer: :wink:

C xxx

Congratulations Mildly :D

The scan pics are adorable and I absolutely LOVE the name you've chosen.

We have a cat called Oscar, we call him Oz or Ozzy or Osky for short. We made the mistake of giving our cats our fave boys names, now it would cause too much confusion to call our children by the same names. Grrrr.

Good to see a team blue amongst so many team pinks :D

Congrats on little man Oscar, what a lovely name aswell.

Welcome to Team Blue :cheer: :cheer: The scan pic is gorgeous, so clear xx

Thanks girls :D

Cleo fingers crossed for pink for you, it'll be interesting to see if the hand position is true for all of us!

Clairey I only just realised when I was looking in the Baby Names section that Oscar is a favourite for you too :cheer: We obviously have very good taste ;)

Bagpuss, your cat has a great name ;) OH and I were chuckling that you'd named your cats your fave boys names :lol:

Just thought I'd post some pictures of the minuscule amount of baby clothes I've bought so far ..hmm.. need to get shopping methinks!

I bought this whilst TTC and then convinced myself that I'd jinxed us having a boy :oops:

picture203uo7.jpg

And these I got off ebay in the last couple of weeks :D

picture204kh6.jpg

picture205pi1.jpg

Aww he has a button nose!! :cheer: Yay for team BLUE!! Glad all went well hun :D xxx

What fab pictures! Congratulations on your blue bump Mildly! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back