• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Back from the scan We are team....

handbagqueen said:
Yay! Congrats! :cheer:

So maybe the shaving your legs thing is right then!

haha maybe it is!

thanks for all your congradulations! :D

i thought it was a girl when i went to the MW and the heartbeat sounded like Galloping horses and not Trains! so maybe theres some truth in that too!

Yey!!! :dance: So happy for you! Congrats - bet you can't wait to meet your daughter!!!

C xxx

HUGE congratulations!! I KNEW it was a girl!!! I was so sure!!! xx

thank you dannii :D i just got so used to people saying its a boy and im going to have a boy its taking a while for us both to come round to the idea of a little princess!

soppy disney films hair bows and pink dresses here we come! :cheer:

Yay! Welcome to team PINK chick!! Had my scan today too, everything looking great, but they reckon she is gonna be another big one! Measuring almost 2 weeks ahead already...EEK! x

Congratulations! Glad the scan went well. Everyone seems to be having girls at the mo. (saw a friend with a newborn girl today and have another who is due next week to have a girl).

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back