Scan today!

Yeah, i agree. Think its lovely to ring everyone and people to be surprised!

Yep, its my first, its yours too isnt it? Its so exciting now we have got these scans out the way as rosies mummy said. We have got our pram and have started painting the nursery so it all feels very very real! xxx

sorry I didn't reply straight away Helen but my OH was being a complete door handle then the computer decided to have a dicky fit too...
Congratulations hun!!! Am so happy for you and your OH. Am impressed you didn't cave in and find out and the more I read other peoples threads the more I want to be strong like you. Have got just under 3 weeks til my scan and am dying to compare piccies with you all.
You seem so far ahead of me now. Initially we had quite close due dates but then you were put ahead and I was put back! Anyway sorry for waffling - congratulations again xxx

Last edited:
sorry I didn't reply straight away Helen but my OH was being a complete door handle then the computer decided to have a dicky fit too...
Congratulations hun!!! Am so happy for you and your OH. Am impressed you didn't cave in and find out and the more I read other peoples threads the more I want to be strong like you. Have got just under 3 weeks til my scan and am dying to compare piccies with you all.
You seem so far ahead of me now. Initially we had quite close due dates but then you were put ahead and I was put back! Anyway sorry for waffling - congratulations again xxx

Awww thats ok dont worry! yeh we did seem much closer before but you never know, I might be early and you might be late so theoretically we could have the same date! Im really glad I didnt find out, however, my MIL keeps banging on about how she thinks its a boy and how she saw the willy..its starting to get on my nerves now! :wall2:
How are you feeling RakRak? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back