Back from Scan!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

Well has my scan. They said i was 14 + 1 to 14 + 5 but are keeping the due date the same. Of course this meant there was no way on earth they could do the nuchal!

They were very angry at how much i had been messed around and have told me to write to the screening boss explaining what happened.

So the scan was very quick but peanut was fine and dancing away. He is now 9cm long (Crown-Rump) and she said it all looks normal.

I do not know he is a he, but i am calling him he as opposed to it! I din't even ask about sexing. They were really busy and the room was full of vicky pollards it was awful!

So then i saw the Ob consultant who asked about what had happened with the whole scan mess and then sorted out the triple blood test for next thursday.

It is nice that someone actually aknowledges they messed up and are apologetic!

Te pic isn't very good either. But they gave it free (instead of £5!!) as a way of apology!

So here is peanut at 14 weeks!

peanut141.jpg

Love Laura & Peanut
xxxxxxxx[/img]

glad all is well, sorry you couldnt have the nuchal :wall:

Lovely piccy :cheer: He doesn't look at all like a 'peanut' now !! :hug:

sorry you couldn't have your nuchal but glad all went ok :D

ah wicked i'm so happy for you :cheer:

all is well :dance:

and £5 for a picture of your baby.. mine are free..

mine are free too.. what hospital are you at neeko?

A few of my pg friends are in London and they all have to pay!

You must be one of the lucky few :)

So glad the scan went well for you. Don't worry about not asking re. sexing - they can't tell quite this early anyway - I think the earliest is at 16 or so weeks.

Cheeky buggers - like a £5 scan photo will come close to making up for the messing around you've had :hug: - at least they didn't make you pay though.

Ours cost £3 each. Last pregnancy it was a voluntary donation. Presumably people weren't overly-generous!

LBxx

Glad alls well! Its bad ugot messed around but at least they're sorting it for u now :hug:

My scan piccies are £3.50 for one and £5 for two lol

aww bless!

Our hosp charge £3 per pic but its money towards a new scanner so that seems ok!

Glad alls well even thou the Nuchal wasn't done.

Nice piccy Laura.

Our scan pics are £3 each.

yeh i live in london... i go hometon hospital in hackeny, so i dunno but i'm 19 do you think that's why :think:
but as far as i now there never asked for money.... wiv my 12 week scan i got 3 for nothing hope it always free.. :D

not sure, mine are all free too, thry just ask for a donation

Glad your scan went well, and glad that your Ob was apologetic.

Not long till the 20 week scan now.

Heather x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back