Back from Scan

Emma58

Reaction score
I'm having a.................

Boy :cheer:

I have to be re scanned though at 28 weeks because one of his kidneys was measuring at 6mm and the max is 5mm. The sonographer said not to lose any sleep over it but to be on the safe side she would like me to be re scanned.
She said his kidneys are working well as he had had wee while she was doing the scan.
I'm not to sure what this means though. Guess i'll just have to try to not worry.

Yay I was right (kind of by accident though)

Glad it went well honey xxx

Congrats on being team blue! I wouldn't worry too much about his kidney, a milimetre's nothing. If he did a wee they must be working ok :D

He was so cute wriggling and about. He did a massive yawn and he's got the cutest little nose. I'll try to post pics over the weekend.

He wouldn't co operate at first i ended up laying in all positions for the sonographer to get a proper look at him!

Just like his dad! Awkward

Congratulations on becoming a team blue member .

Have you been thinking of any names? xx

Ha ha this is the problem we just cannot agree on one!

Everything I like he doesn't and vice versa!

The only name we can both agree on is Sam but, I'm still trying to think of other names.

Congratulations!!! I'm glad it all went well - amazing isn't it?!

ah wow a little man! hope all ios well when you go back im sure it is
keep us posted

aww congrats hun!!!! :cheer: :cheer: Try not to worry about your little mans kidney, my Mum was told something similar about my brothers kidneys but he was just perfect :hug:

xx

Thankyou for that Tillytots.

I am under orders form my mum not to look anything up on the internetand to just wait until i go back at 28 weeks for the scan.
1mm larger doesn't seem a great deal i suppose.

I can't stop looking at my scan piccy he is soooo gorgeous I love him so much already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back