Back and confused

Melly+2

Reaction score
Well there was a sack a yolk and a 2mm fetal pole, no heart beat. She says im 5 weeks + but surly you wouldnt see a fetal pole that early, gotta go back in 10 days, what does this mean?? :cry:

hun :hug: im not really sure i dont see why you have to wait 10 days thats awful get on to your midwife and ask can she arrange for one a few days sooner if they think you are over 5 weeks then they should see a heartbeat by just over 6 weeks its still a long time to wait i know :hug: :hug: :hug: are you sure your dates are right? keeping everything crossed for you hun and :pray: all will be ok xxxxxxxxxx

I don't know what to say but just wanted to send you some hugs :hug: :hug:
I'll be thinking of you and praying everything is fine :pray: try and stay strong!

I'm not sure hun. It seems an awful long time to wait.......

have a hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

well my last period was 20 april so calculating from there i should be 7 weeks +1 or 2, she says i may have causght late on in my cycle but im just gonna assume everything is over now, im not coping tbh and i feel like i dont wana be here any more, ive been trying for this baby for over a year and this is what happens and tbh i dont think i can cope, i feel so numb. Stupidly i did another test and the test line was darker then the control but if the baby is still in there then im sure the hormone wont have gone down so i just dont know what to do any more, im sick of wanting things and it going wrong

Is there absolutely no one who can give me a little ray of hope, please help me :cry:

Hi,

I had a scan at 6+4 and they could only just find the baby.

At 5 weeks i would be surprised to see much. I have also had a miscarriage and they only found out by a dating scan at 7 weeks. All they could see was a sac. And that was it.

So i wouldn't give up hope just yet. 5 weeks is very very early to see anything. My scan at 6+4 the 'baby' was only 7mm long. Which is so small. Imagine how tiny is it at 5 weeks.

I know 10 days is very long wait. And if you are feeling that bad you could try and get them to bring it forward. But i expect they are just making sure it won't be too early again.

Where i had mine done they won't scan you before 7 weeks. (i thought i was further gone). As there is the risk they won't see much.

I know it is hard to stay positive and you don't want to get your hopes up but please try to stay calm. if there is a little bean, which i suspect there is, then he needs looking after.

Hope you are ok.

Love laura
x

Oh and also my LMP was march 29th so by that date i should be 10 weeks but i have had a scan and i am 2 weeks behind!!

So please try not to worry :hug: :hug:

And having a dark HPT still is a good sign.

xxxxxxx

Thanks so much fior that, im just freaking oujt as i should be just over 7 weeks, i cant stop crying and i have had to call in work to tell them i cant cope with working tomorrow, im hoping and prayin all will be ok, i just thought because i got my first faint bfp onn the 19th last month it would be possible for me to be only 5 weeks, i just dont know, im so sorry for moaning again im just in bits :(

I would be the same hun :hug:

Have a look at my post after my scan. It should be on here somewhere.....I was really confused about my daztes (and still am)!

On the date of my scan i worked out that at the least i would be 7+2. Going by my LMP dates i should have been 9+2.

So when they said 6+3 then 6+4 i was very confused. Not only does it mean i had a 46 day cycle but it also means DP's little swimmers were hanging around for a very long time, lol!

I can't wait for another scan to check nothing is wrng. but can't afford another private one. So will have to wait for the Nuchal scan at 11-14 weeks.

But in all honesty our bodies do wierd things and i really hope you can stay positive until your next scan.

xxx

hiya hun
I had a scan this time when i thought i was 7 weeks (by lmp) anyway all they saw was a sac and nothing else, 4 days later there was a heartbeat.

i hope everything goes ok when you go for your next scan hun :hug: :hug:

Well im just gonna forget i ever found out, ive tried being positive and i thanks everyone for all the support you have given me over the past 3 weeks i love you all so much for it and i hope you all have healthy bubs but im just gonna foget all bout it now and im not gonna be coming in here ok ladies, so fair well and maybe i may come back if it comes to everything beong ok but i aint getting my hopes up so i shall say bye for now xx

babe keep in touch ok.....you cant get rid of me that easy :wink: i know where you live :rotfl: ok only roughly lol

All my love darling, you take care xxxx

aww hun please dont give up im sure all will be ok thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Don't give up yet hun. It might be just too early to see anything. I have had a scan at 5+3 and we only saw a tiny dot.
Hope all goes well at your next scan :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sounds like it could just be too early to see anything...
Don't give up.
:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back