Last Friday I had a scan at the EPU at 5+3 and there was only a gestational sac. I was due to be rescanned on 21st at the EPU but couldn't handle the wait and booked a private scan. I went on Tuesday and the sonographer saw a yolk sac and tiny fetal pole so I was reassured that it wasn't ectopic or a blighted ovum. However, as there was no heartbeat she asked me to go back on Sunday for a rescan but I couldn't make Sunday so went back today at 6+3 and although the fetal pole had grown, still no hb The sonographer wasn't worried and asked me to go back on Monday to check for hb. She was sure we'd see a hb on Monday but if it's not visible then, it doesn't look like this pregnancy is going to be viable. So, I'm still in limbo and so worried. Just want Monday to come around so I can know for sure.