Babys they seem so rite @ da time!

XWiggelsX

Reaction score
Iv bin on n of wit a lad frm Nov 2004.We go in n out of luv since then even now! its amazing how good love can feel and how bad!We have not used protection since we first starting seeing each other!a Baby we felt would always make us closer and a proper family or unit!Im glad ten months later we have never been caught out i always wanted it to happen!a girl/woman will always want to be a mother i do!But he batterd me wit a baseball bat a week ago and in away im glad i didnt bring a baby in this world for him 2 b a father for it!I supose wot im trying to say 4 most of us teenagers!I have just turned 16 myself in July, even though a baby might seem right at the time just have a baby for the right reasons and not for a night of drunken sex!u have ur whole life ahead of u!I respect people on here who have a baby because they have great opinions, views and respect!Thanx im glad i am not part of a satistic!Good luck to all!!!

Hi hon, I'm just wondering if you are ok? I hope that you are, and that you are getting the support you need. Take care of yourself xxx

Hey chick

What an awful thing to happen to you. Hope you are ok now. I have to say that after reading your post that I have a lot of respect for you. You sound like you are a sensible girl and one day when you meet the right person and the time is right, im sure you will make a great mum.

Goodluck to you with your life and stay strong

x x x x x x

you have been through a lot havent you. i hope your keeping strong. well just thought id say you do seam to have your head screwed on, although my baby wasnt planned at all i have always wanted a baby young (thinking more like 20-25) not 16/17 now it has happened i made up my mind to keep the baby and can only make the best of whats happened. I am also aware i have the rest of my life ahead of me and an abortion was always an option but one i chose against. my baby wasnt conceived on a drunken night of meaningless sex either, i was in a relationship for 8 months, sadly he was far too immature to handle the fact that he was about to become a dad-but hey-his loss!

Hi...

I know its partly true that you need quite a bit of knowledge about motherhood - Pregnancy mostly as its a real bumpy ride!
But doesnt stop us young mums/mums-to-be from being good ones!
I didnt really want this baby nor did DBF but its on its way now, and not much we can do but go forward! Abortion will never be an option for me, seeing as I know people have regretted it...!

I really envy those young mums and of course the young mums-to-be who are on there own! I know you can go through it without a man, and you would like the father to be there but cannot and is not there because of personal reasons... But we're women, mother nature made it for us (we're naturals.) because mother nature knew the men wouldnt be able to cope with it all - they can give shit out but cannot handle the shit given back to them?!

My point is just make sure you use something until you really are sure you want a baby. I know everyone is different and if you've had kids before no two pregnancies are the same... But my experience is that it is a rollercoaster of emotions, and can be very niggly and achy!
Anyhow,
Take care xxx

Another good message is use protection ;) for STD and unwanted pregnancies sake.

Hope you finished with that guy after he hit you.

Take care.

Yep there is that to look out for!

Btw minikins, your baby looks soooo cute :roll: :D
x

Bless Cat thanks, can't wait to see piccies of yours :)

:D Lol well having my 20week scan tomorrow, so will put the pic up... :D

I'm so excited about tomorrow!!
x

Hi, thanks Leanne!

Its at 3:30pm Cant wait... Will be on later to tell you all what I'm having :D

Bye for now x

hiya
xwigglesx i hope ur ok now

i totally agree that babies shouldnt be had after a drunken nite of sex but i cant realli tlk can i seen as i had kylie wen i woz 14 afta a drunken nite lol

i dont regret it, abortion woz neva an option. but i wish i had found sum1 who wud stick around first.
i always wanted a baby young (but like amy 20/25 was ideal not 14 and 16) i still dont regret it and i am soo happy to be expecting my 2nd. i cudnt care less wat otha ppl think

i have admitted i had kylie in the wrong circumstances but this baby was planned, but then my stupid nob of a bf decided to leave me, coz he cudnt cope!!!

gd luck tya all xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back