kids dad and a new baby .. bit of a rant

sophie-jordan

Reaction score
wel i have been with my boyfriend since i got pregnant with kiyanna and evrything as always been good with us hes great with the girls and gives all 3 of us what we want. after we had elise we started arguein but we tryed 2 sort it out as we thort it was just the fact i hadnt long had a baby. but unfortunatly december 06 we broke up n didnt have mch contact with each other as he found someone else n she didnt like the fact i had the girls. wel anyway they broke up n we got bk 2geva .. stupid i no .. bt everything seemed like it was back 2 normal until last thursday when we was all at his house and she came round teling us that she is pregnant :(
now i dnt no what 2 do .. i dont think i could handle being with him nowin he has a baby with someone else, our relationship wil never be the same as she will always be involved :wall: :wall:
sorry 4 goin on jst dnt no who 2 tlk 2
x sophie x

awwww hunni im soo sorry, BUT there is nothing you can do, she is having a baby and its your OH's. the thing you have to think of now is whether you want to be with him and can handle the fact he will be having a baby with another woman, the half brother or sister of your two girls, or if you cant deal with it then break up but on good terms.

it must be a shock that she has sprung this on you both BUT give it a little time you may come round to the idea hunni.

sorry im not much help - just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Firstly :hug:

I havent been through this, but have recently been thinking what would I do if that happened...

Tbh I dont really have any advice other than I believe everything happens for a reason...

Maybe this other girl is lying just to cause trouble??

sorry it hasnt worked out hun :hug:

All i can say is that youd want him to look after your kids so the "other women" has a right to want the same. Did he use protection?
I guess she could be lieing but if theyve had a relationship there is a chance she isnt.

its all about trying to make best of a bad situation

and its up to you to decide whether or not you can do it :wall:

thanks evry1, glad theres aqtually people i can tlk 2 :)
im not sure if he used protection or nt jenna but i guess not
princess_h ... i was thinking that it was 2 corse trouble aswell as me or my boyfriend aint seen any proof that she is pregnant, she is a bit confused in the head, she used 2 b a friend and when she started seein my ex she used 2 tell kiyanna she was going 2 be her mom so i stoped them seeing my kids.
im not sure if its some kind of attention seekin or she is aqtualy pregnant :wall:
x sophie x

sophie-jordan said:
thanks evry1, glad theres aqtually people i can tlk 2 :)
im not sure if he used protection or nt jenna but i guess not
princess_h ... i was thinking that it was 2 corse trouble aswell as me or my boyfriend aint seen any proof that she is pregnant, she is a bit confused in the head, she used 2 b a friend and when she started seein my ex she used 2 tell kiyanna she was going 2 be her mom so i stoped them seeing my kids.
im not sure if its some kind of attention seekin or she is aqtualy pregnant :wall:
x sophie x
if she really is hun then she'll show you proof. Either she wants to cause a scene or want him to be involved either way she'll need to prove it and if she cant shes probably lieing. But dont go saying shes lieing just yet, if theyve had unprotected sex theres a good chance.

i no .. thnks hun :hug:
suppose i have jst got 2 get on with things really its not the babys fault
x sophie x

to be honest hun, it sounds as though she may be lying hunni!!! BUT if he didnt use protection then there is a possibility she could be pregnant!!! :hug:

he said he was going 2 speak 2 her 2day and find out whats happening because he doesnt want it 2 come in between us if it just a lie so waiting to hear of him now .. dnt like waiting 4 things lol :evil:

hun i feel like your OH really loves you and wants notihing to come between you both, although he will have to face his responsibilites (if she is PG) i think you both need to sit down and discuss your feelings and what you think will happen if she turns out to be PG.

good luck hunni and take care :hug: :hug:

aw hun
im really sorry to hear this
i dont have any different advice than the other girls
just wanted to send you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooo my cousin had an ex like this...

Soon as he finished with her she announced she was PG :roll:

She was flouncing around with her punnet of strawberries and then when she decided she caused enough trouble and people were asking questions she decided she had lost the baby :roll:

Lets just hope for your sake this she is lying :hug:

You heard anything?

fanks hun made me feel a bit btter, she just a sad person who cant have wat she wants so got 2 try and rek evry1 elses life with it
yer my boyfriend went 2 c her and she said she is preg but was only going to have it to keep a hold of him :? but now she no's she aint guna get what she wnats she saying she is having a abortion :fib: but still not seen no proof that she is aqtualy preg so i dnt really no what 2 say
x sophie x

alls i can say is..

be prepared for the worst but hope for the best :pray:

the rest is out of your hands

(and im sorry but if it was true, i doubt she would admit she was doing it to keep him, silly moo)

Keep us updated hun :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww, not a nice situation for u. it is possible she could be lying, in ur first post u mentioned she'd had a chip on her shoulder about you having his babies, and a lot of girls do try this one in a desperate attempt to get the man back. if it is true tho, i hope u and ur OH get through it and stay happy together, and support his child without the mother causing u any troubles. :hug: :hug: :hug:

bit of an update ... Kiyanna's birthday 2day so we were all round my moms having a little party, me and OH started avin an arguement about this other woman ... and we hav broke up :cry:

ohhh hunny im sorry you broke up - but it might not be forever??? you both maybe just need to calm down and then have a chat about it civilised.

today though, enjoy Kiyanna's birthday :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back