hey girlies

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
hi ya girlies seems like we aint chatted properly in ages lol -
mary-lou- how r u i aint spoken to u in ages lol! how r kylie n demi? did u have a good xmas and new year??? demi must be having her jabs soon :shock: dont time fly lol braydons got his second lot this week :( :(

amy i seem to keep missing u on msn or on the form lol how is u n carey hope its all still goin well has troy been to see carey ne more?? or was it a 1 day wonder i hope not!

katrina - did u do he ice cube thing?? :wink: or did he stll not get the hint?? ne more pains or nething to report on??? how did ya friend do in the end??

willow - hope all is well wit ur pregnancy and i am glad that connor is sticking by u - it nice to know that he is

hey hun

No not yet still nothing.... as we say MEN lol, but there is the weekend ahead of us so he wont be so tired.
My friend ended up going in yesterday she was 4cm but baby was turned the wrong wasy so after hours of discussion they did a c-section at 130pm my time, and had a baby girl 8 pounds 2 ounces so shes happier now. The poor girl went 4 days being 2cm and in pain :shock:
Well if she dont come this weekend at least i have my last appointment on monday before my due date to see if im progressing even.
Hope so!!
Well how are you feeling if you know what i mean howd your doctors go, ill prob talk to you later ne ways so dont worry about explaining on here.
Take care .
Katrina

no it werent just a one day wonder sarah hes been round since:) Today he came round at 10 this morning and left about an hour ago. he kept offereing to sleep on the sofa tonight and do the night feeds, but i think its too soon. he's going back on monday til next friday :(

Did you see anyone about your bits? hows braydon doing?

katrina, still no luck?? shes a stubborn one! LOL

awww im glad he is doing his bit amy wot do ur family think about it all, is he good wit carey? - i have spent the day up hospital as i have had 2 have 2 stitches ouch

awww sarah, so did you have to tell your mum about sleeping with garry?
bless you :(

i lied i told her it just really started to hurt n let her tell me to go to doc even tho i was already going! went out tonite and she went thro a 2 min survey to find out if garry was going lol

lol!! did you have a good night? who had Braydon, your mum?

my mums ok with troy face to face but she hates him she just wouldnt ever let him know, only because hes her grandsons dad though. i hate him for what he did but i love him just because he's careys dad.

how are you feeling?

well mum had him and put him down to me and i did the nite feed as i thought it would be unfsir to ask her to do it specially as it was my fault i actually feel worse down there than i ddi when i gave birth to braydon ver confusing lol, my mum is like that wit garry hates him to bits but is nice as pie to his face - my mum finds it so hard to put up with garry as when he got kicked out of home (no fault of his own) mum and dad had him living with us till he found his own place so his realli let em down.

hiya sarah
ye it is nice to no that connor is stickin wiv me but i just cnt help thinkin that he wont be here, like i no he wil love me and ma baby but wil he be here to see it grow up?
and ma pregncy is goin fine- got anotha scan on fri and cant wait!
hope evri1 is ok?

love xx willow xx

why u got another scan hope everything is ok???

least he is with u during the pegnancy alot better than wot me amy and mary lou have had - n if u got him that far im sure hell stick wit u both!!
unlike mine n amys babies dads who have only just decided to come on the scene
let us know how scan goes?

hiya sarah
the midwife said that evrythin is ok but the baby is measuring small so im having a scan but she said that it will be fine but it is just to check
i will let you know how it goes.
love xx willow xx

hiya sarah! i havent spoken to you for ages have i!

me kylie and demi are fine.
demi is growing soooo fast!! she has had her first lot of jabs :) i was more scared than her! i hate needles, they scare the hell out of me!
i kno what u mean about time flyin! it has gone so quick

hope ur scan goes ok willow an i hope u r ok amy!

luv marylou xxx

i was starting to think u had ambandonned us marylou lol, B had his jabs yesturday and i spent the morning throwing up and a nervous wreck lol - i wish i could have had it instead of him - he has never cried like he did yest he couldnt cry wrest of day think he gave himself a sore throat bless lol

would i ever abandon u sarah?!?!?! :D lol

hope b is ok now
luv marylou xxx

yeah he is fine now thank god, do u have ne more pics of the girls??? hope all is ok with everyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back