Baby Signing - Come chat about it here!

just another baby signing class. You can buy the franchise without having done signing before.

Which classes are you going to? Who are they run by?

I can't find any near me but I'm thinking... Hmmmm business opportunity?!

It's the sing and sign class, we went to a taster AGES ago and Cahal loved it :)

Deffo good business opportunity, if I wasn't so lazy I'd do it myself lol! I'm having to travel to a different town as it is because they don't do them round here! You can start your own franchise, there's info on the site

http://www.singandsign.co.uk/

Thanks girls. Just been looking now. I have seen both those sites before when I was looking into baby centred franchises.

There seems to be nowhere in Liverpool that does it. God I would just LOVE to work for myself and something centred around kids. It says you need to be able to sing, which I can, so going to ring up tomorrow.

Ordered the DVD and the Tiny Talk DVD too. Well excited! (Yes, I am that sad)

Terrie......how old should Matilda be before I can start baby signing? Im itching to get cracking on this and BLW too.... ;-) xxx

I've signed a few things with Blake since he was about a month old. He is now recognising the milk sign (gets very excited!) which is great.

Ah wow really RPL thats fab....ahhh Im going to start with Matilda I cant wait till she can understand and recognise them....xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back