Baby Signing

Terrie

Reaction score
If anybody is wanting to do this with their child i have over 50 photos of Rhys signing lots of basic signs if anybody wants to see them i will post them :)

And if anybody has any questions about baby signing then id be happy to answer them for you x

yes it is :) i have absolutely loved signing with my two and Rhys (hes 3 now) is OBSESSED with learning new signs and has moved on to more complex signs now.. and im looking to transition him to british sign language very soon!

its definetly helped my two communicate!

In which case I would love to see the signs; Rosie is transfixed when Justin on Cbeebies does signing!

our sky+ is full of Justin :D Rhys and Ffion both love him!!

will post the photos onto this thread.. just need to upload them to photobucket first..

lol theres 50 so this could take a while!!

or you could add me to fbook and view them all there? my name is terrie jones

Oh wow I'd love too see! I'll add you as soon as I get on laptop

Oh wow, yes it's something I had looked into, there are baby signing classes near me and it's something I really wanted to try!

just add me on fbook girls and theres a photo album called signing :)

Do you have a pic on your fb account? When I search it comes up with 124 people!! eek!

:yay: Those photos are fantastic! I love the big smile on his face in the biscuit one :lol:

lol its my daughter close up to the camera with a yellow dummy in her mouth!

thinking about it it would have been better to put videos up.. :eek:| i will type out all 50 signs (how to action them) in the morning for you girls xxx

Found you, thanks! How do you remember them all? My mum did BSL stages 1 and 2, she'd be great at this too!!

its just like learning another language! id say we know over 500 signs.. ive never written them all down :eek:| LOL!! actually we probably know more!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back