baby omar born on monday 27 june at 3.20

AyeshaD

Reaction score
Ok Ladiesn here what you've been waiting for...as you know I have my sweep on last friday during my 41 weeks appointment. I meant to see a midwife but told me I needed to see a doctor too. Everything went fine although was unfortable I was 1.5cm. After appointment I went to walk around as I was few pain but they just comes and goes nothing special. Saturday came, mum and I went for window Shopping so we basically around the malls was helpful...you need to walk more often trust it helps even you've pain keep standing don't sit will slow things.
Then sunday same rapid routine went for long walk and also plug or mucus that day, also mild contraction but was 20mins apart everytime I sit needed to get up and walk wheneva I had pain, ladies make sure you do your breathing techniques sure it helps try and see for yourselves. Back to story, pain I have was bit unbearable mom kept telling me this is the actual ones but false alarm to get you going. Next morning, 5.30 I woke up because felt one wired pain when I was going to use the toilet. It went but the next one came every 7mins so painful lasted an hour another was 8 mins apart gradually went up to 12mins apart. Was 8am called the labour ward told her what happened but that cow was bit rude and told me will get worst do proper timing and come back when 2-3mins apart. Had my show, 9ish to 10am the pains I was experience was so painful I almost wanna die lol but this is it..contraction was a lot painful 5mins part kept walking around although I was in real state agony I have keep standing will pressure baby down and your labour will quick. I also going up the stairs twice lost don't know whether should wake OH up or not. Said to myself give it 15mins. As contraction getting more and more painful I went up and woke him up and told him to get ready. Time was 11am..got dressed picked and took everything I was convinced will give today. Went to labour ward, they us around 30mins and send me up for an exmination. The midwife I had was nice while she was talking to us I had pain told me to breathe in and out. I didn't even listen to w what she saying. So she done the exmination I was 4cm she told me I could stay but need to walk a lot around the h hospital when she was making phone calls to monitor baby heat was nearly 2.30 so kept in room as waitin oh went to get the bag and was coming but had my mum with..pains coming sharp ones that you just want to telll them you needed a pain relief but midwive convinced that am still early and nothing will happen yet.. These pains comin one after another and before one finish it continues told me to time it last 40secs even 2mins. I told them I bear can't lie on my back for that time cos my body is ready to push. Went to loo thought I needed to go for second if my mum wasn't there will have given birth while seating on toilet seat mum yelled "WTF haPpening?" Told her someone telling me to push. She called the midwives - told them I have this pressure of pushing she things I went kukuu in head then she goes let me examine you said ok. 2.45 I was fully dilated. Ready to push ...35mins later baby omar born. Didn't had the chance to puff on gas and air..midwives was shocked how brave I was I would say the breathing helped me and standing on my while I had pain. To be frank sitting on the bed delay and slow things when I was timing myself pain standin and sittin standing will get accurate result. So relieved that he is here I would go again if I have to but need time...I lost a lot of blood and tear me when I don't need to but its friggin sore I was impressed on how far I reached when I told oh the good news couldn't believe sadly he have to missed it. I donated my placenta. Will post the pics soon till den take care and good luck folks!

How brave are you! Well done, you done amazingly well, and congrats! xxx

Wow you did a fantastic job! Congratulations to you and your family , lovely name Omar.

(Make sure you record the sound of his tiny baby crying on your phone now before it changes sound, as you will treasure this !)

Congratulations! And no pain relief? Well done.

I really want to stand up throughout my labour, if I'm not too tired that is, as I've also heard that it helps things to progress.

Hope you're enjoying your LO. x

Congratulations Hun xx

ahw well done you - brilliant birth story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back