Baby Led Weaning

Ooh well done Lucy :dance:

Ella was the same with a spoon which is part of the reason I left her to it at first with finger foods :D I didn't do the 4 day rule, but it's up to you! Just to warn you that mushed banana stains black on clothes....
I used to offer her boobie before and after she'd ate :D

Yeah at first I offered boob before and after too :)

urchin said:
Yeah at first I offered boob before and after too :)

Me too! Olivia is doing really well! Such a lovely milestone - enjoy it!

Emilia xx

Kina said:
Ooh well done Lucy :dance:

Ella was the same with a spoon which is part of the reason I left her to it at first with finger foods :D I didn't do the 4 day rule, but it's up to you! Just to warn you that mushed banana stains black on clothes....
I used to offer her boobie before and after she'd ate :D

oh god yeah, it looks like mould on the clothes and wont come out :evil:

i gave liam, chicken, a batter pudding, some green beans and rice and he had a chew of everything, no sick, but a bit of gagging. :dance:

davina said:
i gave liam, chicken, a batter pudding, some green beans and rice and he had a chew of everything, no sick, but a bit of gagging. :dance:

Yay sounds like he's getting the hang of it!

we are having spag bog tonight. would it be okay to give him some of this. it is home made.

I take it you mean for you to feed him? (have images of handfuls of mince all over your floor :rotfl: ). I've given Ella homemade spag bol, I just chopped up the pasta so they weren't big lumps and gave it to her like that, she really enjoyed it :D

Go for it :D

didnt think about that, i meant for him to feed himself :shock: i shall have to rethink this.

the problem is, is that he likes the jar food and it is so so bland, that when he tastes normal food he finds the taste too much.

he should grasp it so, he is such a little porker. :lol:

The only problem with giving a baby Liam/Ella's age mince is that they can't release the grasp of it to put in their mouth easily enough, that's why 'chip' shaped foods are better for them :D

If you wanted to make the meal more bland could you water his down a bit (was a bit of the sauce off the mince?)

Ella had some avo slices with tea... can you tell?

CIMG2642.jpg

oh gosh she has a lot of teeth, and youre still bf her. youre brave

she is so pretty isnt she and i bet the avocado is great for the skin :rotfl:

davina said:
oh gosh she has a lot of teeth, and youre still bf her. youre brave

Honestly they're not a problem :D Although my nipples could just be nerveless now! :lol:

Kina, that picture is priceless, what a beautiful little girl!

Oh Kina, that photo made me laugh, she looks a real character - bless her

liam had broccoli, carrot, carrot, potato and chicken just mushed a bit with a fork and loved it.

he also had a banana and a kiwi. so proud of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back