baby kicking

mines the same she is so bloody strong she moves my whole belly

i cant wait to feel that again i remember when i was pregnant with my first if i put any thing on the belly like the remote or mobile phone she would kick them off. They would literally fly off my belly
Shocked the cat a bit when she decided to use my belly as a pillow then got a kick in the head lol

yeah my baby boy is on the move all the time. i know his routine now.

so cute. i love just laying and watching my belly moving or with my hand on it and feeling him. xxx

the double edge sword! great that baby is kicking regularly. I am still only feeling the popcorn/flutter sensations. How regularly are you feel the kicks?

she kicks mostly at night, every night now without fail she has atleast 1 lil kick, she starts in afternoon, i have the thing to hear her heartbeat and the other night i was listning to her hear beat and her moving around and she started kicking it off haha, its a loverly feeling knowing hses in there =) i cant wait till it gets even stronger, it doe smake me jump alot xx

i get kicked every 3 hours roughly. notice it more at night but last few days i have been serving customers at work and got distracted by him kicking. xxx

i couldnt sleep last night, just couldnt switch off. and there she was kicking away to let me know she couldnt sleep either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back