baby continuously kicking?!?

angel87

Reaction score
hiall,
this is my first pregnancy and i started to feel the baby kick few weeks ago,
it normally was kicking in morning and evening with a few in between, but now its been kicking continuously with maximum 30 minute breaks for the last 24 hours, is that normal?!?
thnks
xxx

Sounds like a lot of movement - but it doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Mine has a pattern - but also wakes when i sit down or give him her a prod! I don't feel much movement whne i'm up and about its usually when i'm sitting doing something or relaxing. Have you had a peaceful day?

I had a day like that, bubs was moving around like I had a washing machine in my tummy ALL day - I couldnt believe it, I even had to get OH to stop the car it was so much! I think its pretty normal, they have so much room to move around at the moment :)

yeah. i had a pretty relaxing day, and its weirdbut nice to feel it :) i suppose with it being the first im worried when theretoo much movement just as i am when there not a lotof movement!!!xxx

From 20 weeks their movement becomes more puposeful and will react to noise and a gentle poke - enjoy they will only get stronger x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back