I felt the baby kicking!!

scandicmum85

Reaction score
Feels like ive been waiting forever for this moment.. Last night I felt the baby kicking and it wasnt a small kick, and I felt it for a while lat night... Put my OH hand on my bump and he got a shock he thought he could feel something too.. Isnt it early for him to feel on the outside? Could have been something else tho lol.. Just soo happy to finaly feel the baby kicking :):) How far were u when u felt the baby kicking ?? xx :dance:

I felt proper kicks from 18th week, OH didn't catch it unfortunately, baby prefers kicking my hand

Awwwwwh wow!!!

I was wondering about this the other day actually. OH was asking when he'll be able to feel baby kicking but I wasn't sure. I can feel flutters etc and it's amazing. I wasn't sure what it was at first but they're getting more and mroe regular :) xx

Oh that's great I can't wait for my first proper kick! Like princesspeanut I've only felt butterflies and flutters although that seems to be most of the time now so I'm hoping it won't be too long before its belting about in there!!!!

Aw, that's fabulous! Not sure how far I was with the other 2. But I can't wait to start feeling some movement! x

awww fantastic! I cant wait and neither can OH! :D xx

OH is really jealous that he can't feel anything yet lol. I love all the flutters and can feel it move, my tummy goes hard sometimes when its moving

i was about 19 weeks :) OH felt it too the same day i felt the first kick, when i first told him he said isn't it too early, but i just knew for sure it was a kick, and got him to sit with his hand on my tummy for ages and when he felt it, he knew it was a kick too :). I love how the kicks are getting stronger, though shes starting to wake me up at night, wee madam!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back