Maternity swimwear

missyeovil

Reaction score
Had a quick look while I was in Paisley and Braehead yesterday and nowhere stocked maternity swimwear! Not even mothercare!

Anyway, so looking online...does anyone have any places they would recommend? My main problem is that I have stretch marks on the tops of my thighs so I think I may limit myself to tankinis with shorts in a bid to hide them. Mothercare have a couple but there's not much choice!

Have you tried boots the one near me stocked them last year?

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk 2

Bought mine from mothercare last November for my jollies the following month,they were on the sale rail so maybe they aren't doing them anymore, how strange.

Will have a look at boots online and see what they have! Never even occurred to me they might have something :)

I think I just went in the world's most useless mothercare. The only maternity clothes they had were bras! I suppose everything is online thesedays :| x

Have you looked on eBay? Figleaves, matalan have some online, just looked online at mothercare, they have some and some on offer x

I got a gorgeous swimsuit from
Mamas and papas sale for 14 quid x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I saw some in matalan last weekend that were quite pretty x

Try Asos and topshop maternity they had swimwear online x

I got mine from matalan, £14! It's navy and white stripe. Think it comes in red stripe too. It's about the only thing our matalan stocks, no clothes, just the choice of 2 maternity swimsuits! Xx

Thank you everyone. I eventually found one which I quite liked on the new look website. It's not going to hide the stretch marks though so I'll probably where a long t-shirt over the top of it!x

What size do u need? I have a tankini with shorts size 12 (pretty sure it's a 12 I can check tomorrow?) it's red n white stripes with red bottoms. Will see if I have a pic if ur interested?

Using tapatalk so can't see tickers :(

Found a pic :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341695903.761621.jpg

It's a mothercare one x

I got a really nice one from marks and Spencer's!

What size do u need? I have a tankini with shorts size 12 (pretty sure it's a 12 I can check tomorrow?) it's red n white stripes with red bottoms. Will see if I have a pic if ur interested?

Hi larlybelle, really sorry to jump into this thread. If missyeovill doesn't want them I may be interested as I have been looking EVERYWHERE for maternity swimwear and I really like the tankini & shorts rather than a costume. Thanks Kath xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back