Anyone know where to get some nice maternoty shorts from?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I went shopping yesterday for my holiday clothes, i got some lovely things but couldnt find any nice maternity shorts anyway. New look was the only place that had some but when i tried them on, they were really short. Does anyone know any where else that sells them? x x

I tried some on in H&M that were nice, but I ended up buying non-maternity ones in a bigger size as they were a fair bit cheaper... Def worth a look though!

Peacocks, Asda, Next, Asos have some lovely shorts I bought some from there last year and Mothercare. I also bought some online from Mummy and Little Me as they had a special offer last year on some lovely linen shorts.

My primark had some, mind u its one of the massive primark stores.

You could always buy maternity trousers and cut them?? Or go for the hairband trick with your normal shorts??

:)

Thank you ladies, ive looked in new look, peacocks and H&M but ill try the others that you have mentioned.

Great idea about cutting longer ones up Little Miss, ill give that a try if I cant find any :) x x

Keep a look out for 3/4 lengths that you can adjust to turn into shorts too.

Have you tried dorothy perkins? I saw some denim ones the other day :) (I saw them out the corner of my eye....Im not eyeing up maternity wear!)

Have you tried dorothy perkins? I saw some denim ones the other day :) (I saw them out the corner of my eye....Im not eyeing up maternity wear!)

Thanks hunny ill have a look in there. I still looked at the maternity wear when i wasnt pregnant as some tops you can wear and because they are maternity unless your friends are pregnant they never end up with the same clothes ;) x x

I saw nice ones in tesco not maternity but had a huge elasticated waist around the top so may be worth look into :) x

Next online ones are great if you have time to wait for them before you go have a great hol

I was in this predicament too as it's been hot down here and we've had a drought for several weeks now. To my delight though I managed to fit into a pair of my normal shorts - because they are hipsters they fit snuggly beneath my bump! Perhaps if you're having trouble finding anything see if you can get a hipster pair then just wear them with a long vest to cover your bump x x

Have you tried New Look Bella, they have some lovely 3/4 pants in there for £18.99, and they are really comfy x x

Ooh no I've not actually looked round New Look yet, those sound ideal though will have to pop in there tomorrow on my lunch break x x

Ooh no I've not actually looked round New Look yet, those sound ideal though will have to pop in there tomorrow on my lunch break x x

They had them in navy blue and white :) x x

lush - I've actually just bought some navy and white flip flops so they would go a treat! x x

Well I took your advice M2A and went into New Look, went a bit mad and ended buying a pair of shorts, some linen trousers and a vest!! :oooo: x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back