baby Brain Blunders

suzzi

Reaction score
Ok i suffer from this so thought id share my baby brain blunder with you.

I was texting my friend the other week as she was coming to see me, she asked me what the name of the road was she turned down before she got to my road, so i texted her back told her and then texted saying heres my mobile number incase you get lost!!! it took me several minutes to realise obviously she already had my number as wed been texting on it and the fact ive had the same number for 7 years!!! she couldnt text back for laughing!!

The i went on a course and half way through we had a break so off i went to get a drink, i found the machine, put my money in and waited for my drink to come out, which it did all over the machine and floor as id forgot to put a cup under it!!!

anyone got any funny BBB's

Not quite yet but when my nephew was brand new my sister nearly left him in the bank :shock:. The woman behind the counter shouted to her as she got to the door "Madam you forgot your baby!". After that she used to tie the pram to her wrist lmao xxxxxxxxx

I phoned my mum at home last week and asked her if she was in the house :roll:

I also missed my train stop which i have been getting off at every week for 4 years and ended up in another town - whilst my OH was waiting at the train station to pick me up. I fear this is just the beginning.....

I lost my washing machine in the kitchen..................:shock:

Had an armful of dirty laundry and just stood there looking around trying to find the washing machine but it took me ages to see it!!!

lol welshy x hope you dont forget where you put LO when its her x x x x

I forgot to put the chips in the oven so had cooked scampi and raw chips :-/

Some of these made me giggle. I did something similar at work, told a colleague my extension number when she had just rung me lol x

I went to McDonalds and remember thinking about what i was going to order at the little screen you order at, drove straight by it and when i got to the window was that embarrassed i told the lady they didnt have what i wanted and had to sit in the queue till i could get out the drive through! Funny things was i'd thought a while ago if idiots ever did that!!!!!!!! Yup me!

Ha ha, these are hilarious!!

My mum said she had bad baby brain, so I know mine is going to get worse! On wednesday, was having lunch at a cafe with my friend. We sat and chatted for a while after we finished then decided to go. We were still chatting away as I put my coat on and headed straight to the door without paying!! How embarrassing!! Good job my friend was there to direct me to the counter ha ha!

But, I fear this is only going to get worse....

well i can beat all of these...lol

i drove our focus into our campervan the other night....!!! very expensive babybrain moment..

can laugh about it now...what an idiot

x

I went to McDonalds and remember thinking about what i was going to order at the little screen you order at, drove straight by it and when i got to the window was that embarrassed i told the lady they didnt have what i wanted and had to sit in the queue till i could get out the drive through! Funny things was i'd thought a while ago if idiots ever did that!!!!!!!! Yup me!

This one really made me laugh!! Sorry Jem x

Ha ha thanks Kedi! I did feel like a right plonker! The woman just looked at me gone out i think she prob thought i was going to pick someone elses order up and drive off! I told my OH and he just laughed at me too!!!
xxx :)

Ha ha thanks Kedi! I did feel like a right plonker! The woman just looked at me gone out i think she prob thought i was going to pick someone elses order up and drive off! I told my OH and he just laughed at me too!!!
xxx :)

You should just park the car next time and walk in x

Ive been since and have walked in its safer!!! I'll prob start hyperventilating if i go through the drive through again or go KFC! Doh...
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back