wow..baby brain is real..

its true you dont get it back lol
i did a funny 1 the other day i was saying to my dh whilst stood in asda that we needed a number 1 candle for my ds's birthday cake so he looked at me and said why i said for his cake whilst looking at him like he was the thickest person ever for him to say but he is 3 so i think we need a number 3 1 me i just walked off thinking god im stuipd pmsl

i failed to count how many dining chairs we would need once our lo is here not really hard considering i just need to add 1 to the ones we had already doh

i could go on but i already look stupid lol

So i'm rolling on my deodrant, whilst examining my bump in our double mirrored wardrobes.

I absent mindedly looked up in the mirrors and about crapped myself.
Instead of there being just two curtains, they were in three bits...I thought, how the heck did they get ripped!!!! Realised after a few seconds, it was just the mirrored doors distorting things.

I shouldn't be allowed out!!

:rofl: Am loving all these stories... Makes me feel so much better..

I am forgetting names of people.... lucky I can still remmeber my husbands name...

I also talk about the week holiday beetween Christmas and the Royal Wedding and not until my husband looks at me funny do I realise I said it again. Done this about 10 times now...

Imagine how bad it will be once baby is around....

Keep the stories coming... Making my morning sickness feel better by a little laughter... :) Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back