Baby blues?

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I saw the mw earlier for the last time and she asked how I'm feeling emotionally and I said fine but after she left I suddenly got in a real shit mood then started crying! Tim was trying to comfort me but I pushed him away so he got shitty towards me which made me worse! I ended up crying cos the tea I cooked didn't taste very nice and then started crying again cos I have a pain in my bum, sorry tmi! Lol
Is this baby blues? I had PND with Lacey but I'm feeling alot happier this time than what I did with her so know it's not that!

I recon it is. I remember crying cos I wanted to go back to hospital cos I felt safe and peaceful there?!?!?! I felt like it for days. Cry it out Hun the baby blues are horrid xxx

I felt upset earlier cos I miss being pregnant! I hated the ms but while I was going through the tri 1 posts earlier I felt jealous. I think it's cos I know we're not going to have anymore children so I won't experience pregnancy again! I hope these feelings don't last long, I feel like a right idiot crying in front of OH for no reason!

Sounds like it could be baby blues but keep an eye on it chick. If it continues for another week or two then go to your doc. Hope it's not PND coz that sucks (as you know) chin up babe, were hear as a sounding board whenever you need it xx

Sounds like baby blues I go so upset and cried all day long on my sons birthday 26th now feel guilty coz he had his cousins over for his birthday and I hardly thought about him just me and chloé wouldn't breastfeed but after a sleep and a while gap between chatting about how I felt again I feel better - I still feel hormonal and upset then the next min I'm happy and ok with formula feeding lol bloody hormones!! Just keep annoy omnirange if it lasts a week chat to your hv or gp xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like it! Ive had it with all my boys! With Dom I would be bawling when I read the verses on the cards that everyone got!! This time just looking at Drake I'd fill up! I know what you mean about missing pregnancy though. This is my last and I feel gutted that i won't experience it again. I missed drake in my belly too, I felt so empty! It was the bond more than anything.. Just me and him, no-one else. I'm much better now though, he's out and I can just cuddle and kiss him forever!

I'm sure you'll be fine soon hunny xx

Thanks guys! I had another little cry earlier while feeding charley! I just can't believe what an amazing impact he's had on my life already! Tims sister was round earlier and I had to leave the room cos she was cuddling charley and I wanted to shout at her to hand him back! I'm very tierd atm which is prob making my feelings 10x worse!!

have a good cry that always made me feel better. some times u just gotta let it out. uve been through alot these past few weeks. it'll defo take it toll at some point.
chin up hun.u'll get there.

this is why i asked about hormones settling because im still getting tearfull every day but i just not sure how much is normal for it to be baby blues i also had depression when molly was a baby although more to do with some other life stuff at time but im scared it begining again:( god this mothering lark is hard lol

How are you feeling now Lisa? I've been fine today, just very tierd but haven't wanted to cry!! I think mine was just baby blues!

How are you feeling now Lisa? I've been fine today, just very tierd but haven't wanted to cry!! I think mine was just baby blues!

had a chat with gp friday and she thinks it to do with the infection making me low why im getting tearful and she not worried i still have a little cry daily but i dont feel depressed so hoping that she right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back