Can baby blues start at week 5 !!!

lewisca

Reaction score
Hi girls suffered with baby blues with both my boys and even had pnd with my eldest and thought I had got away without it this time but the last couple if days I have been tearful and on edge quite a bit . Didn't know whether it's just baby blues starting late or whether I may have over done things last few days combined with being in my own at night will oh on lates and nights. Rhea has a very unsettled period between 7 and 10 !!!
Hope u r all enjoying mummyhood by the way !! Xxx

Id see how things are over the next few days, if you still feel the same speak to someone about how you feel, just getting all your thoughts and feelings can help.
With LO being unsettled, have you tried the bath, bottle, bed routine? I swear by it, i did it with Adam and im doing the same with Elexia.
We are here if you need us hunny :hugs: x x

Thank u !! Made me cry lol !! Will give the routine a try she just seems to not be sleepy but is too young to play ! Boys were the same. got a swing yesterday which seems to help but only if she is cuddled for half hr before !!
Know I can call on my pf sister for support xxx

Our LO's are at that stage where they dont want to sleep all day but they are not quite sure what they want to do instead so end up getting frustrated, bless them :love:
Ive just bathed Elexia, just giving her a bottle now then ill put her down so i can have some time to myself, maybe just what you need hunny, especially if your LO has had you running around between 7 and 10 every night x x

Bless them!! B easier in few weeks when they r that bit older and able to do things !! boys r tucked up Rhea just had a bottle too has another bout 10.30 then goes till bout 6 !! Sat watching the lights on the toy bar on her bouncer at min will c how long that lasts for !! Xxx

:hugs: Hope you're feeling better. As far as I'm aware PND can happen anytime up to a year after birth. As you have suffered before and kinda know the signs do speak to your HV or Gp as soon as possible hun. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back