** August 2019 Testing Thread**

Hi @chattychar1990 remember me? I still pop in here every month to check on your news.. I had my bfp 1st of June and unfortunately I lost that baby at 9weeks... it didnt grow much from 6 weeks. I am saying that just to somehow maybe make u feel better, because I bet u see many girls getting their bfps each month and u r still waiting.. but as u see just cause I got my bfp, I still didnt get my happy ending, so dont get discouraged, cause I think miscarriage is worse than seeing AF each month, be strong and keep going. it will happen when its the right time for both of us <3
I am so sorry Zeni. I hope you have had time to recover. I hope you get your rainbow very soon. Xxx

AF cramps this morning :( but kind of glab as my af has been really light with no cramping since Feb (which is very unlike me as I have PCOS) so I'm hoping this is the beginning of getting my proper afs back. Maybe I was having Anovulatory cycles since then but I know I've ovulated this cycle so I'm feeling positive and hopeful for the coming up cycles. Get to use my ovusense too as didn't want to open incase we caught this cycle and could get a refund haha

I had a blazing positive OPK this morning and experienced the worst lower back and tummy pain on and off this morning. It actually hurt to walk! Slightly worried it’s a cyst or something.

Got bloods in just over a week to check thyroid etc and day 21 (but later than day 21 as I ovulate late!) as I’ve been so tired and sore I’m convinced the endometriosis is back or I have PCOS now (along with the majority of women in our family).

Everyone is asking us when we’re having another, even my MIL and she knows we lost an early pregnancy in March. Then I say we are trying, have been for the last eight months and the response we get is ‘ahhhh well it will happen’. It’s so bad but all I can think is ‘Oh shut up hun’. Like you don’t know our struggle, the pain, the disappointment. Don’t ask. It’s just rude.

Has anyone started the September testing thread yet?

Sorry for the rant. How is everyone else?

Xx

I had a blazing positive OPK this morning and experienced the worst lower back and tummy pain on and off this morning. It actually hurt to walk! Slightly worried it’s a cyst or something.

Got bloods in just over a week to check thyroid etc and day 21 (but later than day 21 as I ovulate late!) as I’ve been so tired and sore I’m convinced the endometriosis is back or I have PCOS now (along with the majority of women in our family).

Everyone is asking us when we’re having another, even my MIL and she knows we lost an early pregnancy in March. Then I say we are trying, have been for the last eight months and the response we get is ‘ahhhh well it will happen’. It’s so bad but all I can think is ‘Oh shut up hun’. Like you don’t know our struggle, the pain, the disappointment. Don’t ask. It’s just rude.

Xx
I hope it is just a strong ovulation, have you done DTD or are you planning on to? Get in that bedroom :bd:
Really hope it isn't the endo or you have PCOS, fingers crossed it was just a very strong ovulation pain.
I don't mean to laugh but the 'shut up hun' literally made me LOL. That is something i would say in my Essex accent and it just really tickled me. I totally understand you though, i can't stand it when people awkwardly make a little dig and say something along the lines of 'it will be you 2 next aye' - this is what i got at a wedding i went to at the weekend from about 10 people. Such a rude statement to use, i wish i could turn round and say actually i am on my 15th cycle so yes hopefully us next AYE! eurghhhhhh!

No-one has started the september thread yet hun, i did the August one so i will let someone else do it. xx

I hope it is just a strong ovulation, have you done DTD or are you planning on to? Get in that bedroom :bd:
Really hope it isn't the endo or you have PCOS, fingers crossed it was just a very strong ovulation pain.
I don't mean to laugh but the 'shut up hun' literally made me LOL. That is something i would say in my Essex accent and it just really tickled me. I totally understand you though, i can't stand it when people awkwardly make a little dig and say something along the lines of 'it will be you 2 next aye' - this is what i got at a wedding i went to at the weekend from about 10 people. Such a rude statement to use, i wish i could turn round and say actually i am on my 15th cycle so yes hopefully us next AYE! eurghhhhhh!

No-one has started the september thread yet hun, i did the August one so i will let someone else do it. xx

Oh hun I know right. I’m just trying to live my life and not have it consume my every waking thought. I was doing well until she asked me that, I bet you feel the same. *eye roll*.

We DTD every other day (SMEP) so did it Sunday evening, due to do it tonight too and we may do tomorrow for good luck! Thank you lovely. Have you had your results back from the latest sperm count etc? :friends:

Ah okay, I’m not reliable enough to update it every day or I would! Xx

Oh hun I know right. I’m just trying to live my life and not have it consume my every waking thought. I was doing well until she asked me that, I bet you feel the same. *eye roll*.

We DTD every other day (SMEP) so did it Sunday evening, due to do it tonight too and we may do tomorrow for good luck! Thank you lovely. Have you had your results back from the latest sperm count etc? :friends:

Ah okay, I’m not reliable enough to update it every day or I would! Xx
Yes i do feel exactly the same! I just helped myself to another Pink Gin every time someone asked me hahaha!
No haven't had the results back yet, its been over 10 days so i am going to call my consultant's secretary this afternoon and find out what is going on. Pfffttttt! xx

I 100% see a line. Xx

Thanks.

I'm not convinced as done another FRER 11dpo and thought I saw a faint line again but if should be darker if it was positive at 9dpo so I just don't know. 12dpo today so af will be showing her face Friday

Xx
I get this alllll the time. People don’t realise and they don’t know what they are saying and the impact it has, I get “surly it’s your turn now”, “only took me 1 month to fall”, “hurry up so we can have children the same age”.... if only they knew the struggle!!

@chattychar1990 sorry af came!! :-(

My partner has been in Bangkok the last week so I’m thinking now I need to get him a blood test for Zika virus otherwise we can’t ttc for 3 months?

Last edited:
I get this alllll the time. People don’t realise and they don’t know what they are saying and the impact it has, I get “surly it’s your turn now”, “only took me 1 month to fall”, “hurry up so we can have children the same age”.... if only they knew the struggle!!

@chattychar1990 sorry af came!! :-(

My partner has been in Bangkok the last week so I’m thinking now I need to get him a blood test for Zika virus otherwise we can’t ttc for 3 months?

Can you get a blood test for Zika? I am supposed to be going on a trip to Asia at the end of the year and I'm not sure whether to postpone it or not because of Zika. If I was pregnant I 100% would but it just seems like such a small risk when TTC. I really don't want to have to not try for 3 months though.

Can you get a blood test for Zika? I am supposed to be going on a trip to Asia at the end of the year and I'm not sure whether to postpone it or not because of Zika. If I was pregnant I 100% would but it just seems like such a small risk when TTC. I really don't want to have to not try for 3 months though.
@Hendy1 - When i went to the Dominican Republic in 2017 i was told i wasn't able to TTC for 6 months after returning. It is pretty serious if you fall pregnant if you have Zika apparantely. xx

I think they can detect it in your blood after being stung. Maybe ask your GP after your return? But take extra precautions, like mosquito milk with DEET! I used to travel weekly to Africa in the past and never got strung or had malaria. I also had those plug in devices which keeps them at bay and kills the one already in the room.

@Hendy1 - When i went to the Dominican Republic in 2017 i was told i wasn't able to TTC for 6 months after returning. It is pretty serious if you fall pregnant if you have Zika apparantely. xx

I believe the risk has been downgraded since 2017 and there haven't been any reported cases of Zika in Asia for over a year but then I also read that it's under reported as often people don't have symptoms! Helpful!

It’s 3 month wait for women but men are 6 months! Or it was last year it may have changed now. We went St Lucia for honeymoon where they have it and we still tried but with no luck. You just have to look out for flu like symptoms x

I knew it but officially out now. The witch has shown her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back