*~*~*august 2015 mummies*~*~*

Lovely clear pic colleen!!
Good luck for today lulu :)
8 more days till mine its totally dragging!!!

Good luck lulu! Hope everything goes well Hun xxxx

Awww, that is such a lovely pic Colleen, glad it went well and lots of luck to all the ladies having their scans soon.
I had another early scan yesterday (I have them every two weeks early on due to history) and my little one has grown loads, doing well and everything looked fine. He or she has little arm and leg buds :) It would move every so often but I kept missing it xx

Lovely scan pic Colleen. So pleased all is well.

Good luck to all the ladies getting their 12wk scan over the next few days. I love seeing all the pics. Can't believe we will all be moving over to tri 2 soon.

I have my 3rd early scan tomorrow at 2:15pm. Can't wait to see the changes in baby since last week.

Michelle X

Need some advice ladies, I've been feeling very crampy (like period type cramps) and I'm supposed to br working tonight 6-10. My job is quite stressful and I don't wanna make the cramps worse but I also don't wanna leave them in the lurch last minute. Your thoughts?

Need some advice ladies, I've been feeling very crampy (like period type cramps) and I'm supposed to br working tonight 6-10. My job is quite stressful and I don't wanna make the cramps worse but I also don't wanna leave them in the lurch last minute. Your thoughts?

Are you feeling any better? It's likely that the cramps are nothing to worry about but I think if it's causing you anxiety then maybe best to call in sick and use the time to relax? No different if you had a bug or something with leaving them in the lurch, and you do need to put you and your baby first.

Saying all that I'd be the exact same worrying about calling in last minute, is it a desk type job or are you on your feet all that time??

You can take paracetamol for your cramps Hun... Cramps are quite normal as long as they are not severe and accompanied by bleeding! How far along are u? If your in to much pain and feel you can't work then you need to look after you and your baby, stuff work!!! xxx

I posted few days ago about a twitch in my left eye. Ive been eating dark chocolate for a few days so think you ladies are right its tiredness xxx

Kumber cramps with no bleeding are good, baby is nestling in there and growing xx

Fairycob - love your profile piccy quote - that's exactly how I feel nowadays - it all goes so fast , only 40 weeks of amaxing experiance - hell Iv'e lost 9 weeks already... :) only 31 to go x

Natalie - it's always tiredness for me, it's hard to get more with dodgy broken sleep isn't it, your body will adjust to less in the end

Eeek I have my 12 week scan at 8:30 this morning, wish me luck. Didn't think I was worried about it, but hardly slept last night, think it's cos I'll go to work and tell people afterwards (my boss already knows), so it will finally be out in the open!

Good look Mrs Goodchild too!

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on xx

Oh good luck! We have ours next week and then it's out in the open eeekkkkkk x

So exciting with all these scan. Ours is the 2nd Feb!! Good luck to everyone xx

I've just posted on your other thread Hun.... So sorry to hear this, I feel like we've been through tri 1 together, I just can't imagine how your feeling, please stay strong! Your in my thoughts xxxxx

Mrs G. Have posted in the other thread but wanted to echo what Colleen has said. Feel like we have been through tri one together. Am really sad for you and want you to know that you're in my thoughts. Take it easy xxxxxxx

Ohh Mrsgoodchild, I'm so sorry. Huge, huge hugs to you, thinking of you at this awful time

I am so sorry to hear such sad news. Cant possibly imagine how you must be feeling but please know that we are all here if you need a chat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back