*~*~*august 2015 mummies*~*~*

The last three days ive had like a twitch in my right eye. Women in my work says its lack of magnesium and to dry eating dark chocolate for a few days. Has anyone else heard of this I haven't lol wonder if it will work xx

Thank you ladies :)

Natalie I've heard it could be tiredness and stress that causes that too? I get it some times but I'm always tired so I put it down to that xx

The odd time I get it. But lasts a few minutes ive had it for 3 days not been as bad today been on and off xx

Had my 12 week scan today, baby is perfect and I've been moved forward to 12+4 which means my due date is now 1st august :) I'll try post a pic xxx

So pleased scans are going well for you all ladies.

I'm so hormonal, I've just had a complete breakdown because I missed the first hour of the NTAs....

efcb38e31886e1c22debef5fe2656d40.jpg

Brilliant pic Colleen, glad baby is doing well and brill you got moved forward. I reckon I'll be put back but we will see xx

Oh wow Colleen - congrats on a happy scan - think that cute little bundle looks pink to me :)

God i'm old - i left school in 1989, and you were only born in 1988!!! Arghhhh

Last edited:
Haha your only as old as I feel Hun :)

Thank you I'm so happy and relieved, he/she was a right little wriggler!

I'm thinking pink with the amount of sickness I've had, it seems to have eased a tiny bit but I still have waves of nausea through the day.

They tried to give me my 20 week scan on Friday 13th march but I told them to buggar off lol, it's on 16th march now!

Don't think were guna find out the sex though, I say that now but I may change my mind, I really want a surprise xxx

Fab pic colleen so glad baby is doing well don't blame u on tell them to bugger off for a Friday 13th date lol xx

What a lovely picture hun!!! Soooo clear. Really pleased for you xx
Ps are you in tri 2 now? We will be joining you soon hehe xx

Congrats Colleen!! Glad everything went well. Lovely picture. Xxx

Last edited:
Congratulations on all the scans ladies! Really pleased everything went ok... Hope everyone's doing ok, it seems so strange how we are all reaching our 12 weeks already! I'm a bit behind ten weeks tomorrow but fx scan comes around quickly xx

Looking forward to seeing more pictures and good luck to all that have scans soon x

Thanks JJ, counting down the hours already. Hope I'm not waiting around in the hospital for ages it'll wreck my head xx

Eek colleen what a fab picture :) so exciting...
Lulu good luck today, I will be stalking :)
My turn tomorrow..sooooo scared xxx

3 of us in a row, how exciting! Thanks hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back