*~*~*august 2015 mummies*~*~*

Mrs Goodchild , replied on other post too - i'm devestated for you, I know just how you feel, just take time for each other this week while your deciding your next steps in this limbo period, sending you such hugs , do chat to us any time or the ladies in mmc/mc and loss section, it really helped me get througth this and you will too, it just doesn't feel like it right now xx

Mrs G I'm so sorry to hear this, I can't even begin to imagine how devastated you are. Xxxx

Last edited:
Omg, there are no words to express how sorry I am huni. Sending you lots of love and hugs X

Michelle X

Just posted on other thread. I'm so sorry mrs good child. Xxxxx

Thank you all for your messages they have helped me through today my darkest of days...I hope you don't mind but I feel I can no longer carry on with the running of this thread...I would appreciate if a volunteer could ask a mod to hand it over so that it can continue along with all of your journeys. Xxxx

I'm sorry to see you're going but completely understand why. Take care of yourself hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome Lolie I know it must feel awkward for you to join at this sad time, but you're very welcome and congratulations x

Thank you all for your messages they have helped me through today my darkest of days...I hope you don't mind but I feel I can no longer carry on with the running of this thread...I would appreciate if a volunteer could ask a mod to hand it over so that it can continue along with all of your journeys. Xxxx

They'd normall recommend starting a new thread hun, i 'm a late aug lady so ive taken over for you and the other one will soon disappear down the list- sending you a huge hug xxx

Please no more posts on this one ladies- please see the NEW August Mummies thread

Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back