August 2014 Mummies

Awww congrats that's a lovely pic :)
Yep- fx'd still for purplesocks and goodluck AlanC tomorrow.
We have our nuchal translucency scan tomorrow too as we had a wriggly one too, so I'm hoping baby is a little more chilled tomorrow, will be nice to see him/her again :) xx

Sorry I'm late checking in!!

All good :) I'm 13+1 so due 24th august. Also had my nt scan and bloods and they booked me in to discuss delivery with a consultant at 28 weeks after a few issues last time so generally pretty pleased.

Sorry I'm late checking in!!

All good :) I'm 13+1 so due 24th august. Also had my nt scan and bloods and they booked me in to discuss delivery with a consultant at 28 weeks after a few issues last time so generally pretty pleased.

YAY!!! Glad it went ok, they put me back, so im September now!! Are you going to upload your scan pic?! :) xx

Great news purplesocks, thanks Weezy hopefully we both have well behaved babies tomorrow :)

Did anyone's boobs feel less sore after 12 weeks? I'm 12 + 4 and they don't hurt now, got scan on Friday and I'm convincing myself there's something wrong xxx

Nellybelly - by boobies stopped hurting bad at around 10 weeks, they have come and gone in soreness though since then, but I can lie on my front in bed again now! xx

Thanks for that! The irrational side of my brain needs to do one as I'm driving myself insane! Xxx

Still no luck on our scan, they have estimated the due date as 28th August, I seen how she measured it though and it really was a guess, 2 days out from what we thought so I am not concerned.

For the NT she said she couldn't get the measurement and we have to have bloods instead. I have looked at a lot of scan photos and I thought I could see the NT fine, but they are are the experts.

Good luck to everyone else having a scan today.

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Wow our scan was amazing, baby was sleeping and kept rubbing it's eyes. We have been put forward to 13+4 so new due date is 22nd aug

Congrats OfficiallyMrsM! So lovely to see bubs isn't it! Look forward to seeing u in tri 2!

Alanc- that's a shame but there are lots that have to have the bloods instead so fingers crossed that will give u a low risk result! Any thoughts on boy or girl from your pic? I'm thinking boy!! :)

Great news OfficiallyMrsM :)

mum2b410 last weeks scan picture was clearer if looking at nub theory, it sure looked like a boy to me :)

Great news OfficiallyMrsM :)

mum2b410 last weeks scan picture was clearer if looking at nub theory, it sure looked like a boy to me :)

Both hubby and I thought 'boy' straight after our 12 week scan with Ethan! This time neither of us have a clue! X

Congrats Alanc, i'v just posted my pic in Tri2 but will try to upload here too. Fold was 1.6 and have also had bloods done, I think that's a normal measurement (?) I was having a right good air hump this time to get baby moving.
As for guesses, I think you've a boy :)
Really can't tell with mine though I've had a gut feeling mines is a boy since the minute I knew I was pregnant.. Guesses welcome :)

Hope everyone's well, not long now till the end of the scans :)

Goodluck to everyone with one this week xxx

Forgot to add pic, doh! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 11
Lovely pic Weezy, I would guess boy for yours as well, not sure why. A 1.6 measurement is very good, I think below 3.5 is considered normal so less than half.

My Mrs was air humping, walking, shaking, eating sweets, jumping up and down but nothing worked, wee pest :)

Which hospital do you go to, is it wishaw or the P.Royal? One of my friends gave birth in Wishaw afew weeks ago. I remember she had a naughty baby at several scans but a very easy birth. Wonder if it's something in the glasgow(ish) water...lol :rotfl:

Which hospital do you go to, is it wishaw or the P.Royal? One of my friends gave birth in Wishaw afew weeks ago. I remember she had a naughty baby at several scans but a very easy birth. Wonder if it's something in the glasgow(ish) water...lol :rotfl:

Its Wishaw, The sonogropher keeps telling us its affecting everyone and there are women walking about waiting to go back in etc. Might be the water :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back