At laaaaaast!!!

LouiseH

Reaction score
Well.. I've eventually had my eyebrows threaded! I've been putting it off well before Christmas now.. With skin being sensitive, I didn't wana endure the pain of waxing.. Walked passed Superdrug today and seen that they do threading! So thouht I'd give it a go.. As you can imagine with 6 and a bit month of no brow waxing they were like two overfed cattipillars on my forhead lol. Which is unusual for me, as I'm normally well on top of it lol. Happy now that there done :D Maybe this will spur Baby Moore on now haha.

ALSO......

IVE STARTED MY RASPBERRY LEAF CAPSULES TODAY!!
AND IVE GOT SOME RASPBERRY LEAF TEA TOO :)
(JUST INCASE - AND TO SEE IF I LIKE IT!)
SO FINGERS CROSSED THEY HELP :D

YEYYYYY! xxx

Threading bloody kills! But much better than waxing :)

And yay for the RTL been taking mine for a week now! Xx

Threading bloody kills! But much better than waxing :)

And yay for the RTL been taking mine for a week now! Xx

Oh I didn't think the threading hurt at all lol.
Well I've started today (Was guna at 37 weeks) But a few days early won't harm will it? The lady in Holland & Barratt said it would be fine, and to take the 6 a day.. 2 at a time. So I'm doing.. 10am, 2pm and 6pm :) And then to maybe have 2 cuppas a day too.. So I'll have one at like 8am with breakfast at at 9pm before bed. She said that would be fine cause the tea isn't very strong :)

So I'm hoping the info she's given me is right x

Why is it better than waxing? Does it last longer? I've not tried it :)

Apparently it lasts longer..
And the girl who done it today, trimmed and shaped them lovely too! I'll defo be getting them threaded from now on x

They get right in there with the threading! Makes a gorgeous shape aswell.

My rtl capsules only say to have 2 a day?? What MG are yrs? X

They get right in there with the threading! Makes a gorgeous shape aswell.

My rtl capsules only say to have 2 a day?? What MG are yrs? X

400mg, it says on the back of mine 3 to 6 a day, depending how pregnant you are.. 6 from 37 weeks. So I'm a few days early lol x

Ohh mine are just under 400mg and only say 'take 2 capsules within 24hours - do not exceed the daily doseage' hmm! X

Hmmm! I've read a few posts on here and other sites that say about the 'upto 6 a day'. I'm at midwife tomorrow so will double check x

I agree it looks better but threading brings tears to my eyes hurts far more than waxing.

Really?! Forget that then! Waxing really hurts me so if threading is worse, I will leave it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back