Arrgh

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by tinytoes, Feb 20, 2012.

1. tinytoes

tinytoes Well-Known Member

I cant get Aoibheann to eat lately . She is being so picky and she used to eat everything ! Anyone got any tips ?

2. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I can only think of making it more fun lol. No real advice there, sorry! X

3. MrsR

MrsR Well-Known Member

Ignore it. Just carry on with the meal as normal, keep it light hearted and happy and ignore her being fussy. Just leave the plate in front of her. How old is she?

4. tinytoes

tinytoes Well-Known Member

She is 2 on the 3rd of March . Where has my good girl gone ? She used to sit and eat whatever I put in front of her :( I get her involved in preparing it and offer her lots of choice but she just picks at at and avoids the visable veggies (I hide some in sauces too)

5. lewisca

lewisca Well-Known Member

My eldest was fussy but think I was partly to blame. Now we have a rule eat what's I. Front of u r go without u will b surprised how quick they go back to eating properly !! Especially if they don't get to have a treat if they haven't eaten it ! I still hide veg in my eldest dinner he is 5 has started to get wise with the green mash though !! ( mash sprouts into it ! ) most kids go through this phase sure it will sort itself out xxx