Does this sound ok ?

tinytoes

Reaction score
So here is what I have planned about the girl's sleeping arrangements . feel free to offer any advice ?
Aoibheann is moving into her bed tonight and lily will be in the cot in our room until six months I'd say (oh wants to put her in with Aoibheann as soon as she is settled in her bed but I think it is too young ? ) . During the day Lily will nap in a travel cot downstairs and alternate between playmat , chair and activity center when awake . Aoibh is 20months and lily is 12 weeks x

My wierdo mother keeps saying the travel cot is a bad idea , But where does she expect me to keep her all day ? Upstairs by herself:roll:

Ezzie used to just sleep on the sofa lol or in a carry cot downstairs, travel cots are brill if u have the room for them xXx

i think a travel cot downstairs is fine, closest thing to a cot! i know a few people who do this!

Charlie has recently gone in his own room and he is 12 weeks, and its been the best thing ive done so far, he has been sleeping through the night and is so much more happier in the morning as we are not waking him up so is getting a full nights sleep undisturbed ect.. but you just have to move her when you feel comfortable. i just wanted to get him into his own room/routine asap! xx

As soon as we have had her developmental check and her breathing is assesed again I might be more comfortable . I'm still very anxious after our scare :( Plus she will be sharing with Aoibh so I'm anxious about that too . I caught her trying to shove a spoon into lilys mouth this morning :faint :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back