Advice needed please .

tinytoes

Reaction score
Ladies Aoibheann has a tummy bug but shes not keeping food or fluids down and hasnt been since breakfast shes now bringing up bile when she vomits. I've given her a paralink supposatiry and her temp is still ok but im afraid he will get dehydrated :wall2:

Ive tried deluirilite (sp? ) and she cant keep it down so Im wondering should I take her to a&e or try thr sachet agian ?

Defo get her to a&e hun, when my mum couldn't keep anything down she dehydrated quick, I called an ambulance for her (I was 14 at the time so couldn't drive her lol), and it was lucky because if I'd have left her longer she would've been in danger because she was so dehydrated her veins dropped and they had serious trouble getting a drip into her...

Sorry hun, not meaning to freak you out at all lol But dehydration is serious and the levels depends on the invididual so i'd get her seen sooner rather than later.

Hope she feels better soon xxxxxx

Nope thats what I thought shes still really perky but very glassy eyed ya know ? Just waiting on dad to come and get us as Im going to have to sit with her instead of drive

Poor girl, I ended up having to syringe the diorylte into tegan in tiny amouts.
Id definatly go to a & e if she can't keep anything down xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Doc on call has been out and has said to give her another sachet in small sips . He also gave her another supposotory so fingers crossed we dont need the hospital .

Tonight is a bad night to be in a&e around here according to the doc as its holy Thursday and people tend to go mad drinking no place for a baby if i can help it :(

How is she today ? X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back