Arghh! Things not to say to a pregnant woman!

skyy82

Reaction score
So yesterday I made dinner but I really wasn't into it so only had half then a few hours later I had a bowl of cereal as I'm really enjoying cereal at the mo, there was some milk left in the bowl so I had a little more cereal to use it up. Hubby then turns round and asks me if I'm okay as I'm eating lots of cereal!? And then doesnt understand when i get annoyed at him! How to annoy a pregnant woman in one easy sentence! I'm very aware of my food intake and my changing body shape as ive not quite got a pregnancy bump yet just feels flabby lol so made me feel rubbish, I just wanted to shout at him that 'I'm pregnant and have cravings you ejit!' anyone else have oh's who say stupid things? Lol

There was a thread going a few days ago 'men say the funniest things' which was full of stupid comments made by our OH's - some of it made me LMAO! You should definitely have a read - you are not alone!
Dont be too harsh on the poor bugger though - it's a man thing! :)

My FIL said to me 'you're not putting on weight ALREADY are you?!'
Bearing in mind, Ive only put on 3 pounds, not bought any maternity stuff yet and im 21 weeks!
I wanted to run away and cry! xxx

Men are amazing aren't they?! Lol just read that other thread and wow there's some funny ones!

lol, deffo not something to say to a pregnant woman. I was in my local shop on monday and pick up 2 bags of crisps a guy behind me said 'i'd just stick to 1 bag if i was you' turn around i told him straight 'I'M PREGNANT AND IT MY BODY ILL EAT WHAT I WANT'

x

lol, deffo not something to say to a pregnant woman. I was in my local shop on monday and pick up 2 bags of crisps a guy behind me said 'i'd just stick to 1 bag if i was you' turn around i told him straight 'I'M PREGNANT AND IT MY BODY ILL EAT WHAT I WANT'

x

OH.MY.GOD how rude! That is actually disgusting! I hate people who don't even know you but think they have a right to say what they think. Glad you put him in his place!

I seem to be napping a bit at the moment and my OH is always saying 'don't sleep too long' - like it's doing me harm! lol. I don't think he realises I'm capable of a lot more sleep these days!

My OH tends to just try and wind me up more, I've become a lot more snappy and he always just says 'oooh hormones' < SO ANNOYING :lol::wall2:

A client yesterday said, I think u will carry all over as u can tell ur pregnant from behind!!! Spent ever chance looking in the mirror feeling like shit!
Client today said, ur tiny and ur all bump!!!!

A customer at work yesterday asked my collegue if i'm pregnant so she said 'yes shes about 21 weeks now' and he said 'oh well we heard a rumour she was a few weeks ago but shes not put any weight on yet so we thought she must have lost it'. How bloody rude he got told to shove off thank god but if hed said that to my face i think id have punched him. Some people are so insensitive, really bugs me that people think they have the right to say such things!

A customer at work yesterday asked my collegue if i'm pregnant so she said 'yes shes about 21 weeks now' and he said 'oh well we heard a rumour she was a few weeks ago but shes not put any weight on yet so we thought she must have lost it'. How bloody rude he got told to shove off thank god but if hed said that to my face i think id have punched him. Some people are so insensitive, really bugs me that people think they have the right to say such things!

That is plain horrible honey :mad: Lucky for him it wasn't to your face x

i have to admit i love the comment 'wow you're getting big' lol heard it a lot lately, sometimes i just smile and others i want to say 'erm you dont say' or 'yea i have a baby growing inside'

As for the comment on the crisps what else would you expect from a builder lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back