Are you SS?

I use Fertility Friend usually which has a symptoms ticker and notes ability so I usually note it all down and compare with my previous months.

Lol shamefully when we first started I did use to Google things (still do cm wise) but it's interesting to look what people get before BFP.

I use Fertility Friend usually which has a symptoms ticker and notes ability so I usually note it all down and compare with my previous months.

Lol shamefully when we first started I did use to Google things (still do cm wise) but it's interesting to look what people get before BFP.

Will have a look at fertility friend. I just keep googling symptoms at 9dpo, 10dpo etc I have no patience at all.xx

Will have a look at fertility friend. I just keep googling symptoms at 9dpo, 10dpo etc I have no patience at all.xx

You have to pay for the features to show on your chart but you can still use them and your first month is free.

No when I had that 57 day cycle I was googling but then I think maybe it made it worse with the stressing over it. Baby making is hard work lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back