Temps?

xXxBonnyxXx

Reaction score
Girls I have been struggling to stay asleep for the whole night and have to get up at least once in the night to go for a wee,
Would this affect my temps in the morning? For the last 2 nights I've been getting up at 3am and 5am for a wee - then back to bed straight to sleep and alarm goes at 6:30 then I take my temp,

Would this be giving me false readings?

I'm trying hard not to see this as SS though - But i can't help but think and wish that I am getting early pg symptoms, stopped smoking because I can no longer stand it and needing to wee lots at night even though I'm not drinking more than normal,

Could be a pg sign! When are you testing?

As far as the temps are concerned, I think you're supposed to have 3-4 hours of uninterrupted sleep so your temps might be a bit off...

Fingers crossed for you!

SPC xx

According to FF I shouldn't test until 5th May, but I am now at 10DPO - So tempted to test early - But I will resist!!

Think its only the last 2 temps that should be out then because I got up at 1:30 on friday night and 2:30 on thursday night so i should have got enough sleep after that,

I'm trying not to let myself get too excited at the symptoms yet though,

Last edited:
Good luck Bonny. FX for your BFP. Symptoms look promising!

I dont know about temps hun but just wanted to say good luck! Hope this is your month.
xxxx

Now I'm just trying to decide when I should test!!! Should I wait until the 5th or should I test on saturday which would make me 15DPO

I'm willing AF to stay away!

I can't help wiv temps but gettin up in the nite 4 a pee is a def good pg sign,fx for u. Saturdays the 1st so I'd maybe split the difference and goveiv the 3rd xx

15DPO sounds good to me! I got a BFN at 14DPO and then a faint positive at 15DPO.

Fingers all crossed for you!

SPC xx

OK so the 1st it is - unless of course that awfull witch visits me again this month....I'm trying to think positive without getting my hopes up though x x

Fingers Crossed!!!

Hi, Ive been temping for a few months now, From my experience and from what i have heard from others, You should take your temp as soon as you wake up the first time, Ive had a few bad nights sleep recently and take my temp, There is a website which will correct it for you and give you a good reading of the normal time you take it. Ill try and find that site for you and post back.

Ok so it wont let me post links. Whenmybaby . com basalbodytemperature Try that in google and see what comes up. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back