Sure it's too early, but 2dpo and having unusal symptoms...

ceebee

Reaction score
Have been really good about not symptom spotting the last few cycles and I'm sure it's way too early to be having any kind of symptoms at all, but a few sites I've seen talk about very early pg symptoms, but not sure how reliable they are.

http://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

(in case you're interested!)

Just need to write it down anyway as it's driving me a bit mad

slightly sore boobs, which I've not noticed before
some cramping feeling in both ovary areas (although have had this at times before)
a bit of a headache, which seems like the one's I sometimes get around af time

Sure it's probably nothing, but will my stupid brain listen to that???? Really don't want to get my hopes up too much, but really struggling with that at the mo'....

Any thoughts?? xxx

How long have you been ttc ceebee if you don't mind me asking?xx

I think a lot of women know when it is their month but I didn't notice anything till after 7/8 dpo. Not sure if this was when implantation occured as I didn't get the bleed. I don't believe in text book either so it could be symptoms, I think if it's new to you then it's possible.

Have you heard of the Early Pregnancy Hormone? I was fascinated by this when TTC. Goodluck, will be checking in on you :) xx

I knew I was pregnant at about 2/3dpo, my only symptoms were increased CM and a strange feeling in mu uterus that I'd never had before - and I just knew.
I even told hubby I believed I was pregnant more than a week before I could test.
Fx for u! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm 2 dpo and I've had unusual headaches, sore boobs/nipples, they feel a little Bigger, and had a tiny amount of dark brown cm on conception day

Ooooo fx for you ceebee i do hope so for you. 11dpo for me and im not really feeling anything altho im still so hopefull my beans in there lol, but not got anything really going on.

Michelle. x

Sounds positive hun.

Some women just 'know' straight away, it's such a major change in your body that if you know your body you'll notice the weird feelings straight away.

Good luck huni xxxxx

How long have you been ttc ceebee if you don't mind me asking?xx

No, I don't mind - well, officially it's since last august, but I didn't start using opks until 4 months ago, so not sure if I was getting it right.... Now I'm charting so that helps me know when to bd... xx

I'm 2 dpo and I've had unusual headaches, sore boobs/nipples, they feel a little Bigger, and had a tiny amount of dark brown cm on conception day

Ooh - mummywanabe - your cd and your symptoms are so similar to mine... Really trying not to get excited as I've been there before and had my hopes dashed, but it's so hard! Fx for us! :) xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for all your comments ladies - feeling encouarged but guess I will just have to wait and see, but this is going to be a looong 2ww! :2ww:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back