Sure it's too early, but 2dpo and having unusal symptoms...

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by ceebee, Jan 30, 2012.

1. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Have been really good about not symptom spotting the last few cycles and I'm sure it's way too early to be having any kind of symptoms at all, but a few sites I've seen talk about very early pg symptoms, but not sure how reliable they are.

http://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

(in case you're interested!)

Just need to write it down anyway as it's driving me a bit mad

slightly sore boobs, which I've not noticed before
    some cramping feeling in both ovary areas (although have had this at times before)
    a bit of a headache, which seems like the one's I sometimes get around af time

Sure it's probably nothing, but will my stupid brain listen to that???? Really don't want to get my hopes up too much, but really struggling with that at the mo'....

Any thoughts?? xxx

2. MummySJM

MummySJM Active Member

How long have you been ttc ceebee if you don't mind me asking?xx

3. Tara1985

Tara1985 Well-Known Member

I think a lot of women know when it is their month but I didn't notice anything till after 7/8 dpo. Not sure if this was when implantation occured as I didn't get the bleed. I don't believe in text book either so it could be symptoms, I think if it's new to you then it's possible.

Have you heard of the Early Pregnancy Hormone? I was fascinated by this when TTC. Goodluck, will be checking in on you :) xx

4. Jayjay027

Jayjay027 Well-Known Member

I knew I was pregnant at about 2/3dpo, my only symptoms were increased CM and a strange feeling in mu uterus that I'd never had before - and I just knew.
    I even told hubby I believed I was pregnant more than a week before I could test.
    Fx for u! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

5. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

I'm 2 dpo and I've had unusual headaches, sore boobs/nipples, they feel a little Bigger, and had a tiny amount of dark brown cm on conception day

6. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Ooooo fx for you ceebee i do hope so for you. 11dpo for me and im not really feeling anything altho im still so hopefull my beans in there lol, but not got anything really going on.

Michelle. x

7. Babybushie28

Babybushie28 Well-Known Member

Sounds positive hun.

Some women just 'know' straight away, it's such a major change in your body that if you know your body you'll notice the weird feelings straight away.

Good luck huni xxxxx

8. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

No, I don't mind - well, officially it's since last august, but I didn't start using opks until 4 months ago, so not sure if I was getting it right.... Now I'm charting so that helps me know when to bd... xx

9. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Ooh - mummywanabe - your cd and your symptoms are so similar to mine... Really trying not to get excited as I've been there before and had my hopes dashed, but it's so hard! Fx for us! :) xxx

#9 ceebee, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  10. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Thanks for all your comments ladies - feeling encouarged but guess I will just have to wait and see, but this is going to be a looong 2ww! :2ww:xxx