Are you craving anything that your not meant to have?

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
I really want a snickers or a starbar or just a huge bag of salt and vinegar nuts!

But my sis has an alergy to peanuts so the MW told me to steer clear of all nuts while pregnant so Im hankering for them!

When I was prg with DD I loved peanut butter and lemon curd on toast!!

I WANT MY NUTSSSS!!! lol

Anything you really want but cant have??

xxx

Luckily I have no family history of allergies so can eat nuts :) the only thing I really want is a good drink...especially after a stressful few month and it's my sis's hen night on Friday :( xx

Omg I need Brie!! I only ever crave it while pregnant!! When I'm not I don't want it!! It's funny what our bodies do to us!!

Brie and prawns lol, had to drag myself away from the counter in tesco's, those prawns were telling me to buy them :(

I was eyeing up the prawns in asda earlier on x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure your allowed prawns! Not 100% sure though as I don't like them!

I eat prawns - I buy the raw ones and cook them thoroughly myself - pretty sure that's ok! x

I'm sure your allowed prawns! Not 100% sure though as I don't like them!

I went ahead and had prawns early on in my pregnancy as Nhs says you can eat them, they just have to be well cooked. Anyway, I was feeling a bit off for the rest of the evening and when I woke up I vomited! I thought it was the start of morning sickness, but I never dis get morning sickness!! So I must have had a reaction to the prawns!

Brie, blue cheese and pate, always have them around christmas time, want them even more now i caant have them!I still have runny eggs and prawns (not at the same time obv)

I'm still having dippy eggs!! I can't stand hard eggs!! I think their ok as long as the whites completly cooked!

I haven't really craved anything!! I'm still having dippy eggs too, craved runny fried egg sarnies with my youngest and it never did him any harm xx

Ahhh thought you couldn't eat shellfish ! I can get some now :D

Yeah, dippy eggs! And eggs benedict, and salami and brie, and all the cheeses I'm not allowed. A mahusive glass of wine some days (today! even though it's only 9.30am!)

Not having any proper cravings yet, or weird ones.

Being totally embarrassed by one of hubby's friends, who is craving fruit. It's very unfair, so now I get, look she's being healthy. Hmmm, whatever!!

haha damn those health freaks!!

Im desperate for runny eggs - i used to eggs or brekkie most days.

I also bought some gorgeous expensive pate beore i got my bfp and had to chuck it out :-(

After reading this I'm now craving runny eggs! Mmmmmh!

I'm quite lucky, I don't like the majority of the stuff on the 'don't eat' list so it doesn't bother me! Craved rare steak earlier on in pregnancy though!

pate on toast. :( although my MW said if i really am craving it then eat it. just in very small amounts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back