Are you craving anything that your not meant to have?

WINE WINE WINE! I have had the odd glass but my god stoppping at 1 glass has been sooo hard!

Ahhhhh mannnnnn! Dh thought it was hillarious to sit and troff a packet of chilli nuts this morning knowing I WANT NUTS!!

Revenge is sweet!! lol

Oh dippy eggs yum yum!! xx

My MW said you can eat all nuts apart from peanuts, I have accidently had Crunchie Nut cornflakes and forgot when I was at my mum's and had a handful of dry roasted peanuts and paid for it because I was sick as a dog all day afterwards :roll:

i was craving peanut butter and midwife said nothing when i told her. the only time u have to worry about nuts is if some one in your family has an allergy

Red wine! I only ever drink white and haven't touched a drop since my bfp, didn't even feel like a drink, but for the last week a have craved a glass of the red. I have not succumbed. Does anyone have the odd drink?

Ah Nanc I know what you mean! I dont drink full stop but my sil had a glass of wine when we were on hols and I soooo could have swigged some of it!! lol

I didnt drink at all with DD out of choice but Im sure there are some people who one or two now and then and its prob ok

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back