What are you wearing to give birth in?

im just going to pick up some cheap nighties from primark - but i'll probably end up naked again lol xx

I've got an oversized 'boyfriend shirt' nightie from Peacocks. It's really open at the front as well so can do skin to skin straight away easily.

I've got an oversized 'boyfriend shirt' nightie from Peacocks. It's really open at the front as well so can do skin to skin straight away easily.

I didn't know peacocks did them or I'd have gone there

I am happy to do it in the nuddy to be honest but have packed a long black 'maxi' vest that is low and can be hoisted up. Got thing COtton nighties that open down the front, I will be all virginal and angelic afterwards LOL

I've still got the nighty I had codie in (been well washed lol) so pop just stick that one when I get the hospital x

I packed two choices - an old short nightdress with a front opening and one of OH's old shirts. Make sure you take a few tops cos I threw up all over my pjs when in labour and had to change into the shirt.

Pants and a tshirt. :thumbup: Got a bit tricky after the section though trying to get the tshirt off with the drip.

When I look back, I dont think I even had a birthing outfit planned. I kind of went into hospital not even considering that Id need something to wear lol.

Can't you wear a hospital gown ? saves your stuff getting messy?

Last edited:
Probably rosa kuou really want to, but I like the though of the comfort of my own clothes really, and if I ruin a £4 nightie it's not going to hurt to just chuck it. X

Primark etc all had pyjamas when went for a look (not the most practical for giving birth!) but found a sleeveless t-shirt nightie thing in the M&S sale for £3 - can't argue with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back