Aptamil and Cow and Gate

my LO isnt doing so well on Comfort milk so I want to get her back on reflux milk

today we have started on the Aptamil, just to see if they are different! She was great during the day on C&G but during night had terrible painful wind

so shall see. But have to say, it looks different. Its not as gloopy as the C&G?

I had to drive a 30mile round trip to find it mind you. All my local Boots stores had ran out.....

W hated aptimil, no idea why! We're on cow&gate. I don't know why there's a difference. Baby milk should be baby milk xx

W hated aptimil, no idea why! We're on cow&gate. I don't know why there's a difference. Baby milk should be baby milk xx

Yeah it would be less of a headache if they were the same! :) we pay 10.99 a tub now but he's so good on it I'm happy to pay it. I daren't change!xxx

I known they were the same company but thought maybe the milk differed even slightly ?

I'm using C&G stage 1 and he's actually digesting it quite well. Getting better burps than what I did with the comfort.. The SMA was dreadful, but at my area SMA is cheaper, only by a couple pounds though..

Thanks for the heads up :) xxx

tapatalking :) - can't see tickers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back