Cow & Gate

MissThing

Reaction score
I changed to Cow&gate comfort from Aptamil easy digest becourse Danny was constipated and it worked. It is strange, becourse Aptamil easy degist supposed to do the same, but it doesnt. :roll:

I believe snuggle uses it :D why not ask her? but i think shes uses it as maddison had constipation not sickyness.

Yeah I did use it and it cleared up Maddisons constipation but I was told by HV to change to the C & G Premium because the Comfort is for babies who have bad wind and digest problems not constipation. Be aware though, if you change to Comfort the poo's are horrendous :shock: Runny and stink of eggs, me and DH were gagging every nappy change :lol:

I've just bought some cow & gate comfort aswell for dylan coz he's quite sick and cries like he has indigestion or something straight after every feed even if i hold him tilted up for an hour.. then he also brings up like phlegm mixed with milk as soon as i lay him down.. will comfort help him? I'm gonna ask the health visitor on wednesday coz he's got all the symptoms of reflux... Poor thing.. pukey, flathead and spotty face :?

Im pretty sure from what snuggle has said that it cleared up maddison - I would change as it may be a good change, ive always changed milk without my hv say so, go for it things can only get better.

Can you make comfort up the same as normal and keep it in the fridge? (I know you're not meant to do this anymore.. but has anyone known a baby thats been ill coz their bottles were stored in the fridge?!)

When Maddison was on Comfort I just made them up the same as usual...a few at a time and stored them in fridge. I know its not supposed to be done this way but its not caused anyone any problems that I'm aware of :wink:

i switched to C&G Comfort as SMA Gold made Iain very constipated n aptimil made him very sick on 1st try so that was a waste.

Anyway Iain was fine on the C&G Comfort up until he was 8 wks when he got blood thru his stools and a serious nappy rash which turned into thrush however we didnt think it was anything to do with the milk socarried on using it.

Iain was attending the hosp since the start of the bleeding (8wks) for test to try find out where it was coming from they decided at 16 wks that he may of had a daily intolerence so gave him special milk which made him worse so i stopped giving him it after 2 days and carried on with the Comfort.

SO ..... when he was 16wks I changed him to Farley's 1st milk n OMG wot a difference bleeding stopped after a few days n nappy rash cleared up within a wk! So it turns out it was the milk grrrrrrrrrr..

He's now a totally dfferent baby much much happier!

Wouldnt recommend C&G Comfort to anyone! but thats prob just thru my bad experience.

Sorry for the BIG Story :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back