April mummies!!

I don't think it's that many... Maybe 15 or so? Xxx

Yehh I am going slightly more often. Not needing to get up in the night yet but having to go quite often in work... Wonder whether my colleagues have noticed!! Xxx

Yeahh exactly the same. I seem to be peeing more in the day.

Ive treated myself to a day off and done nothing but chill. Its been great! :)

You April mummies are on fire with forum posts!! Go you lot :lol:

Ps feb mummies rule :p

Just kidding - I'm being immature :/

Aw lush, I'm planning on doing that tomorrow. I want to have one of those days where I don't even get out of my pjs lol.

Making a chicken curry tonight and I'm already salivating just thinking about it! Xxx

You April mummies are on fire with forum posts!! Go you lot :lol:

Ps feb mummies rule :p

Just kidding - I'm being immature :/

Lmao we're a chatty bunch!!
And April '14 is SO the best time to be having a babba :p xx

As long as one of you give birth on my birthday which is 20th April ill be happy :lol:

As long as one of you give birth on my birthday which is 20th April ill be happy :lol:

Ha well we're all early April so far but hoping some more ladies from the ttc section will be joining us soon xxx

You think we chatty now? Wait until us April move to the 2nd trimester ;)

Wait until we all hit Tri 3 and we are all announcing births!!

Haha we'll be posting so much we'll slow the site down!

Just think how many of us might go into labour on the same day haha!!

Anyone else feeling they are peeing more recently??

Yes!! I used to only have to go once in the night but now I'm peeing like every 2-3 hours! So annoying, as it wakes my cat up who thinks 'yay, someones up, feed me biscuits'. Considering he's 18 and going deaf, he always seems to know when someones up in the toilet. Its not been so bad this week as I've been off work, but dreading next week when I'm up at 5.30am :( big fat boooo! xx

Evening ladies, hope you are all well. I've just got home from work and I am totally knackered. This is my first week back after maternity and I've agreed to do 5 days worth of work in 4. Which means I was in at 5.30am every morning to try and get the hours in. Crazy I know.

I don't feel pregnant, but my nails are looking amazing! I remember last time them growing like crazy at the beginning.

My hair is a greasy mess though and I only showered this morning humph!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

x

Evening ladies, hope you are all well. I've just got home from work and I am totally knackered. This is my first week back after maternity and I've agreed to do 5 days worth of work in 4. Which means I was in at 5.30am every morning to try and get the hours in. Crazy I know.

I don't feel pregnant, but my nails are looking amazing! I remember last time them growing like crazy at the beginning.

My hair is a greasy mess though and I only showered this morning humph!

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?

x

I'm off to a wedding fayre tomorrow (not mine... doing my bridesmaid duties haha)... Ive been in doing an assignment all day so feel like I'm developing cabin fever and OH is not home from work until 9pm. I'm ready to get out the house I think haha.

Urgh I'm going out for a meal with some work colleagues shortly and really don't fancy eating anything at all! We were meant to be going to Frankie and Bennys, however we had a massive thunderstorm today and the restaurant is closed due to water leaks! So have no idea of where we're going now. Not sure quite what I fancy to eat, if anything! Just hope its something I can keep down as right now, I feel like I'm gonna hurl :( xx

Ah wish I felt sick... Hubby brought me a muffin on his way home and I am now preparing to cook a chicken curry... Feel like I've spent the whole afternoon eating!! They're going to be rolling me onto the labour ward in April at this rate!!

I was meant to have a friend over tonight but he's just cancelled and I am secretly relieved as just fancy slobbing in front of the tv! Going to put a good film on and get my dressing gown on I think!! Tomorrow I'm going shopping for a chest freezer for the garage, then my sister is coming over and then in the eve I am going to watch her in a belly dancing hafla which should be good... Got to get my excuses ready for not drinking though!!!
Then Sunday going to try and unpack the rest of the boxes from when we moved 2months ago and give the house a bit of a tidy.

Hope you have fun at the wedding fayre!! I loved going to them when I was getting married- trying to talk my friend into setting a date with her fiancée so I can go to some more!! Xxx

I was doing the bridesmaids duties at a wedding fayre recently and got so amazed by it all I ended up looking at dresses as if I was getting married!!

I've got 10 minutes left of work until I'm officially on holidays, yippee! Off to meet my friend for a pizza hut (cheat day as I've been eating so well since my BFP) and the cinema!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back