April mummies!!

Well my scan was good and bad. Baby is growing well and measuring perfect for 13+1 bad thing is the nt was 3.8 so I had to have the screening I'm also being sent for extra scans at the Liverpool women's hospital to check babies heart. I feel exhausted I've been upset and then thinking positive but it's a lot to take in I just hope my numbers are low x

Keeping everything crossed for you 3lm - my friend had the same thing happen at her scan but when they did the next one the measurement was completely different (and her baby was fine). Glad to hear everything else was ok - hope you can get reassurance from the next check and that it comes around quickly for you. Big hugs. x

Positive thinking lilmonster! I've had my scan and still here until Friday, all on my lonesome I think!

Positive thinking 3lilmonsters, fx you get much better news at your next hospital appointment and everything is perfect with baby

Michelle x

Thanks ladies. I just have to think if I want the amino it's so confusing xx

Agree with the others, positive thinking hun xx

My dates got moved forward today. Off to tri 2 tomorrow, so happy tri one is nearly over!!!

Sent from Sarah ;-)

3lm my cousin had a mesurement higher than yours, and she was v high risk but her little girl is perfect, hope all is ok for you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back