April mummies!!

naomi88

Reaction score
Well hello again ladies!!
Got my bfp this morning!! Reckon I'm probably only about 4 weeks but not sure exactly as didn't have a bleed after mc 6 wks ago.

Was going to take a more cautious approach this time, but I've decided sod it, perhaps if I am positive and sure things will be ok this time, they actually will be!

So, calling all April mummies- we can go through the tri 1 stressors together! Xxx

:baby: April Mummy Roll Call :bump:

Dancing_doris - due 1st April

Kirsty.Y.84 - due 2nd April, 12wk scan 24th September

Gillyboos - due 2nd April, 12wk scan 23rd September

3588hm -due 2nd April

Nicky78 - due 4th April, midwife appt 29th August, scan 30th September

Blanco - due 4th April, scan 27th September

Kedi376 - due 4th of April

Pixel - due 4th april

Naomi88 - due 7th April

QueenA - due 9th April

Rab14 - due 9th april

BabyA - due 9th April

Mrsnel - due 10th April, early scan 15th August

Luratraloora - due 10th April, early scan 31st August, midwife appt 3rd sept

Lander - due 10th April

Glitter2707 - due 11th April

Lotty14 - due 11th April

Kitty kat -due 11th April

Keeptrying - due 11th April

Trishy22 - due 14th April

Shutterbug - due 16th April

Twinkles - due 16th April

Twixi - due 16th April

Mummyof3tobe -due 18th April

Tel27 - due 19th April

Balthazar1275 - due 20th April

Waaah101 - due 20th April

3lilmonsters - due 20th April

Ams1985 - due 20th April

Mrs TLC - due 21st April, mw app 11th September

Beckylou713 - due 21st April, early scan 4th September

Natalilly1288 - due 21st April

Nicejuicypear - due 23rd April

Sassysugar - due 24th April

Lillydee - due 25th April

Gemsol - due 26th April

Last edited:
Loving the pma! Congrats again! With all the recent bfps you should have loads of bump buddies, lol x

Thanks Naomi!! Yep, pma all the way! Xxx

Hi naomi count me in for being part of this group!

Btw-super congratulations on your bfp im sending you lots of sticky dust for a safe and healthy 9 months!

Lynne
Xxx

So pleased to see you back in first tri! Congrats on your bfp. Hope it's a sticky bean this time! Xxxx

Hi naomi count me in for being part of this group!

Btw-super congratulations on your bfp im sending you lots of sticky dust for a safe and healthy 9 months!

Lynne
Xxx

Woop!!! Can't believe how many of us have had bfps this week!!!
Yay for bump buddies :)
Have you got many symptoms yet? My only one so far is bloatedness- struggled to do my trousers up this morning! Xxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally missed this!!! Can't even express how happy I am for you :) we can be sort of bump buddies now :) x x

Hehe my symptoms haven't really been that much to be honest. All week iv been awake and had to get up by 8am. And wen you're off on holiday that's not wot you're wanting! iv also had a little nausea, bloated and gassy and been waking up every morning this week starving-again not like me! However I know im only about 2 weeks gone, well 4 if that's what the doctor will say, so all of this could be in my head! X

Xxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally missed this!!! Can't even express how happy I am for you :) we can be sort of bump buddies now :) x x

Woop!!! Im so excited. And yep- we were long term cycle buds after all!!!
Massively happy to be back in tri 1 - i am so lucky to be back here this quickly Xxx

Hehe my symptoms haven't really been that much to be honest. All week iv been awake and had to get up by 8am. And wen you're off on holiday that's not wot you're wanting! iv also had a little nausea, bloated and gassy and been waking up every morning this week starving-again not like me! However I know im only about 2 weeks gone, well 4 if that's what the doctor will say, so all of this could be in my head! X

Xxx

Yeh I've been waking up hungry too. They say most symptoms don't start til around 6weeks so we've got a couple of weeks to go yet! A weird part of me would like to get the sickness- didn't really have it last time round and think it would make me feel like i was more officially pregnant!
Xxx

Woop!!! Im so excited. And yep- we were long term cycle buds after all!!!
Massively happy to be back in tri 1 - i am so lucky to be back here this quickly Xxx

I've got a feeling they will out me back a week anyway cos I ov'd late, and measured 5 1/2 at my scan on tue when I was 6+4 so we aren't too far off each other :) x x

Massive congratulations. Lovely to have you here in Tri 1 xx

Aw fab Jen. Im estimating i was 4 weeks yesterday but its a total guess really. The line got on my test this morning was almost as dark as the control, which i didn't get last time til after af was due, but who knows. I am going to book in for a scan at 6-7weeks which they told me to do after the mc when i next caught, so hopefully they'll give me more of an idea then.
Going to wait til after 12weeks to tell anyone- can't wait to get to the point where i can tell my parents! Xxx

Last edited:
Can I come in? Got my first bfp on Tuesday, my due date I think is 7th April! Xx

Ah fab!! Congrats!! We're due about the same time then! Think my due date is around the 9th :)
Xxx

Aww Naomi, huge congratulations!!!! So so happy for you xxxxx
Gosh it's been a bumper week so far for bfp's, lets hope it continues throughout the month.
I'm due around the 10th of April, so count me in xxxxx

I think I'm due around the 4th of April if my workings out are right! Congratulations everyone!! :)

Oh naomi! I'm so happy to read this my lovely! Congratulations honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back