April mummies!!

Im due around the 10th!! My mum's bday,
xx

I'm positive you will get there this time hon. I'm booked in for another scan on the 18th aug, my first wedding anniversary :) hopefully will know how far along I am then. I've seen a few girls mention that if they catch straight away after mc then you get a scan done so fx. Bet your bursting to tell already! The first few days are the hardest x x

Aww Naomi, huge congratulations!!!! So so happy for you xxxxx
Gosh it's been a bumper week so far for bfp's, lets hope it continues throughout the month.
I'm due around the 10th of April, so count me in xxxxx

Aw lovely we've got a nice little bump buddy team going!!
Really pleased to be joining you all :) we definitely all deserve some luck and sticky dust Xxx

I'm positive you will get there this time hon. I'm booked in for another scan on the 18th aug, my first wedding anniversary :) hopefully will know how far along I am then. I've seen a few girls mention that if they catch straight away after mc then you get a scan done so fx. Bet your bursting to tell already! The first few days are the hardest x x

Tell me about it!! Bursting to tell- nearly told 2 people in work already today!! Having to bite my tongue to keep quiet.
Aw seeing your little bean will be a lovely anniversary present!! I am going to ring up in a couple of weeks to sort a scan out.
By my workings i will be about 13 weeks by my birthday in October so will be able to tell my family at a birthday meal! Xxx

Please can I join? I just found out I'm pregnant again yesterday after a MC back in November. I am 4 weeks today and will be due around 10 April :)

Please can I join? I just found out I'm pregnant again yesterday after a MC back in November. I am 4 weeks today and will be due around 10 April :)

Congrats!!! Sorry to hear about your mc, i recently had one too. Hopefully both our beans will be sticky ones this time!!
Nice to see we have another bump buddy! Xxx

Congrats!!! Sorry to hear about your mc, i recently had one too. Hopefully both our beans will be sticky ones this time!!

Thank you. Sorry to hear about your MC too! How far along are you at the moments? Dealing with any symptoms yet?

Thank you. Sorry to hear about your MC too! How far along are you at the moments? Dealing with any symptoms yet?

I think im about 4+1 today. Will you have an early scan because of your mc?
Only real symptom is bloating- feeling really fat! And have been quite moody for a few days- my poor hubby! Xxx

I am so so happy for you Naomi.
In with ya with a due date of 11 th April xxx

I am so so happy for you Naomi.
In with ya with a due date of 11 th April xxx

Thanks lovely!! How fab is it that we've all been able to move over to tri1 together!!!Xxx

Aaahh bless you hun! No I won't get one on the NHS.. I'm going to pay for a private scan at 8 weeks just for some reassurance :) how about you?

This may be a stupid question but how do you ladies know exactly how far gone you are? For example 3 weeks and 4 days???

xx

This may be a stupid question but how do you ladies know exactly how far gone you are? For example 3 weeks and 4 days???

xx

Not a stupid question at all. You count from your last period. so if your period was due four weeks ago today, you're 4 weeks exactly. if it was four weeks tomorrow you'd be 3+6.
Its trickier for me due to mc and think i ovulated late so mine is more of an estimation. Xxx

I think I'm 4 weeks + 6 days! If my ticker is right anyway :)

Aaahh bless you hun! No I won't get one on the NHS.. I'm going to pay for a private scan at 8 weeks just for some reassurance :) how about you?

My epu are really lovely and luckily said i could contact them next time i was pregnant at around the 6wk point for a scan. Going to wait til 7wks to go i think.
Have you phoned your doc yet? I am going to pop to the surgery tomorrow afternoon i think just to see if i need to book an appt. Xxx

My epu are really lovely and luckily said i could contact them next time i was pregnant at around the 6wk point for a scan. Going to wait til 7wks to go i think.
Have you phoned your doc yet? I am going to pop to the surgery tomorrow afternoon i think just to see if i need to book an appt. Xxx

Aahh thats nice. The EPU at my local hospital require a referral and thats only if there is something wrong that you need checking for.

Nahh I went to my GP last time and all they did was make sure I'm taking my folic acid, made a note on my notes and sent me on my way with a leaflet and asked me to book an appt to with the Midwife for my booking in appt. Going to do that tonight :)

EPU - Early preg unit?

Cool, the first day of my last period was four weeks ago today, making me 4 weeks pregnant? Even though I ovulated 2 weeks ago today? Do I sound proper thick?
x

Imso glad we are I. This baby boom together we just need lots of sticky beans now x

Thanks lovely!! How fab is it that we've all been able to move over to tri1 together!!!Xxx[/QUOTE]

Didn't quite do that quoting correctly shall I have to practice :( haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back